More to lose Wednesday (6/21).........

jewelcrown
on 6/21/06 12:51 am
Hello all... Yesterday was a really good day!!! I can't promise today will be as good. I have two business meeting meals today... lunch and dinner. I struggle when eating out. I don't go for the sugary stuff (gives me the winds, which is not good in public!). The lunch meeting is at an Italian restaurant which is a little tough. The dinner meeting is at a steak house that has excellent salads. So my loose gameplan is below... but first... yesterday: Yeserday: Breakfast: Egg Cheese Snack: Profect Lunch: Grilled chicken Swiss cheese Romaine Lettuce Light dressing Snack: Sugar free pudding Dinner: Ground turkey Cheddar Cheese Snack: Grilled shrimp Sugar free lifesavers Nutrition: Calories 1513 Carb 48 Fat 68 Protein 150 Fat and carb counts are a little high... we'll work on it day after tomorrow! ******************************************************** Breakfast: Profect Lunch: Don't know yet... Dinner: Chicken Salad Exercise 75 minutes of water aerobics -- DONE! Have a great day! Denise
IrishIze
on 6/21/06 3:29 am - NJ
I've been trying to post and when I preview, it only show's half of the post, so now you're getting a condensed version. Of course it was a long post and I'm not feeling well, so I'm just going to check in. I didn't check in yesterday because I was so busy at work. I'm home sick today - I have a monster stomach/intestinal virus. I'm trying to keep hydrated and I just tried a soft boiled egg, but that went right through me. I'm so disappointed that I'll be missing my Corporate Challenge in Central Park, but there's no way I could walk 3.5 miles in the heat. I don't know what I'll eat later, but I know it will be light. Hugs to all, and congrats to all of you who are having such good days!! Nancy
jewelcrown
on 6/21/06 5:11 am
Hey Nance!! I hope you feel better soon... Although I think not walking in the heat is probably a blessing. If New York is as hot as St. Louis is now... you missed a bullet. You can barely breath.. It's 100 degrees with 50% humidity! Take good care... there'll be other challenges... Denise :waves:
jewelcrown
on 6/21/06 1:11 pm
Today was okay... not perfect, but not as bad as I had anticipated: ACTUALS.... Breakfast: Small wheat muffin Lunch: Pork (2 oz) 1 bite of pasta alfredo (didn't like it... sorry I even tried it!) small Ceasar salad (this was at the Italian restaurant!!) Dinner: AchievOne (business dinner meeting was cancelled - hooray!) Snack: Cashews raw natural Nutrition: 1569 Calories 106 Fat 86 Carbs 75 Protein Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views