More to Lose...Tuesday, June 20

sradcli74
on 6/19/06 10:21 pm
Good Morning All, I didn't stick to plan and ended up with Carb Overload. The time between lunch and dinner is difficult, because the meals are so far apart and so I need to plan better to avoid unhealthy snacks. Especially if I have errands to run or something like that. The problem is that if I pack yogurt for that time, I want crunchy or if I pack sweet, I want salty. Its hard to pre-plan for that time of day and I don't want to be walking around with too much food. Here's what I had yesterday, 7:00 Breakfast Protein Smoothie 9:30 Snack Peanuts 11:30 Lunch Fish and Salad 4:00 Snack Pretzels 6:00 Bite of Carrot Cake and handful of cheetos 7:30 Dinner Ground Beef and Rice 9:00 Snack Scoop of Ice Cream Half of Nutty Bar *********************************************************** Today's plan Breakfast 5:00 Balance Bar 7:00 Protein Water..Sour Apple (not the greatest flavor...too sour) 11:00 Fish Fillet and 2T Spaghetti 4:00 Balance Bar (Mint Cookie) 7:30 Fish and Salad Snack Peanuts Have a great day! Teah
jewelcrown
on 6/19/06 10:40 pm
Yesterday was full of carbs for me too! I ate 2500 calories yesterday! This post day real look at intake is brutally eye opening.... Although the scale moved again today! I keep bouncing between 224 and 227... Of course, if I stayed to plan, I'd bounce below 224.. Let's see how I do today. Yesterday: Breakfast: Egg Cheese Lunch: Hamburger Hamburger Bun (don't ask why!) Cheese Grilled Onions Water with lemon Dinner: Chicken wings Flat soda 2 biscuits (again don't ask!) ************************************************** Today's plan: Breakfast: Egg Cheese Snack: Profect Lunch: (I'm eating in today!) Grilled chicken Swiss cheese Romaine Lettuce Light dressing Snack: Achieveone (my last one until the next shipment arrives!) Dinner: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: Tuna Grilled ground turkey Nutrition: Calories 1323 Carb 52 Fat 21 Protein 163 Have a great day! Denise Exercise: 75 minutes - intense water aerobics - DONE!
(deactivated member)
on 6/19/06 11:26 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B--chicken sandwich S--cottage cheese L--tuna wrap S--granola bar (at the pool...taking my own snack) D--spaghetti S--apple, laughing cow I REALLY need to get back on the exercise bandwagon. Ugh...it's too hot to be outside, and I get so BORED on the treadmill. But, I've gotta do what I've gotta do, right? We leave on Saturday for a camping trip and will be gone a week. Hopefully, it won't be so hot that my daughter and I can't hike the trails and get poison ivy. Pamela
jewelcrown
on 6/20/06 3:16 am
It's a little after noon here in St. Louis and so far... I'm sticking to plan.... This is a minute to minute fight... Will update after work today... Have a great day!!! Denise
AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/20/06 5:01 am - Oxnard, CA
Yesterday was good until late afternoon! Ugg. But today I'm doing well so far. Yesterday: B: Protein Bar S: Grapes L: Turkey and Cheese S: cheez its (I know bad bad)\ L: Ground beef with cheese (ate way to late in the night) And of course the scale showed my mishaps. I have been totally not doing well on the water so I really need to drink more, I'd probably see better results on the scale if I did. And I need to do more exercise. I was put on hold due to my back problem, but I've got to do something. Okay, I'm done complaining........ Today: B: Protein Bar S: Special K Cereal Bites L: Not sure yet, probably turkey and cheese S: Grapes D: Not sure, going out on a date with my sweetie. 11 month anniversary today! yay!!! Okay so we'll see what the scale looks like tomorrow. Good luck everyone!!! Love and Hugs Michelle
jewelcrown
on 6/20/06 11:11 am
It's 8:00 pm in St. Louis and I'm still on track!!! Could this be a good day!!! I'll let you know in the morning.... We had a fairwell party at work for a colleague. I passed up cake. Actually, it wasn't too hard, it had strawberries in the center... I don't like strawberries!!! Have a great night... Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views