Roll Call ... Weekly Weigh In

jewelcrown
on 6/19/06 12:56 am
Hello July Babies: I've missed Spyder's weekly weigh in post and thought I'd revive it. Whether you are: - At goal and maintaining comfortably - Struggling to maintain; - Happily gaining; or - Losing more... A weekly weigh may be beneficial to all! So... let's celebrate our successes and offer encouragement to the JULY BABIES wherever they may be on this LIFELONG journey. The journey never ends, we must be vigilant and this might be a way to make it easier. So where am I? As if you didn't know: ********************************************************* Today's Weight: 227 Starting Weight: 326 Goal Weight: 170 Category: "Losing more" CELEBRATION (OR OPPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE) FOR THE WEEK: I need to consistently track a plan and actual food intake, especially on the weekends. [NOTE: Your celebration/opportunity does not have to be weight related!] Thanks for your support and encouragement. Your turn.... Denise
IrishIze
on 6/19/06 2:38 am - NJ
I have to say I feel much better participating in this thread since I'm back on track!! Today's Weight: 170 Starting Weight: 280 Goal Weight: 155 Category: "Losing more" CELEBRATION (OR OPPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE) FOR THE WEEK: I need to stay on the path that I'm on. Each time I go back to bingeing, overeating or eating the wrong things; I wonder if I will ever be able to get on track again. Right now I'm in a good place - eating much better, limiting snacks, exercising and feeling healthy. On Wednesday I'm walking in the Chase Corporate Challenge in Central Park, NYC. It's a 3.5 mile walk - I know I can do it!!! Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 6/19/06 4:32 am
Hi Nancy!!! Yes, you absolutely can do it!!! Hope you have great weather in Central Park!!1 Denise
Janette
on 6/20/06 5:13 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi everyone! I am usually not a responder but a lurker. I read this board and all posts almost everyday. It has been a great inspiration to me from the beginning. Today's weight 135 Starting weight 363 Goal - 2 more lbs( I had plastics 1 month ago tomm. My pre PS wt was 133-134 and as low as 132. I gained 12 lbs of fluid/swelling wt after PS of arms, tummy and thighs on May 24th. Dr said even though he took offf lots of skin not to expect much if any wt loss with surgery maybe 5 lbs. My goal is 132-134. And yes i have done well and lost all my wt, much more than I ever ever anticipated but every day ot continues to be a struggle and reading everyones posts and the ways they stay on or go back on track really helps me when I start to slip. Again Thanks to everyone and continued success in battling the disease we ALL share OBESITY!!!!!!!!! Janette RNY 7-13-04 Brachioplasty, abdominoplasty and thigh lift 5-24-06
jewelcrown
on 6/20/06 8:31 am
Hi Janette! Congrats on your success.... Please stop by and post from time to time... You're inspiring!!! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views