More to Lose...Monday, June 19, 2006

sradcli74
on 6/19/06 12:12 am
Good Morning, I hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about posting over the weekend, since I forgot what I ate on Friday. Yesterday we had a fish fry for father's day and I ate mixed green salad w/ FF salad dressing and fish. I don't think yesterday was bad at all. I was hosting, so I never really sat down to eat, because I was too busy socializing and keeping things tidy. Today's menu Breakfast Protein Smoothie Lunch Fish and Salad Dinner Fish and Salad Snack Peanuts Yogurt SF Popsicle Have a great week Teah
jewelcrown
on 6/19/06 12:53 am
Good morning, Teah!! I was running late today so I have a sketch plan.... I was offline over the weekend, which is not a good thing, but the scale was good to me. Here's a rough sketch of today... will post actuals tonight: Breakfast: egg cheddar cheese Lunch: Meatloaf Collard greens another work outing... I really need to boycott these!!! Dinner: AchievOne Exercise: 75 minutes of water aerobics - DONE! Exercise
AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/19/06 2:21 am - Oxnard, CA
Good morning! I was offline over the weekend too, but I did pretty well. Was running around so much, I didn't have a lot of time to eat. Which is good. Today I was running late so my plan is a guess...... B- Protein Bar S- If I need one - grapes L- Deli Turkey and Cheese, be glad when I've used all this. S- not sure going to try and not have one D-Hmm something with ground beef, will have to search the cooking light website. Not much of a plan I know, but I'm trying! Michelle (didn't get on the scale this morning) LOL
IrishIze
on 6/19/06 2:30 am - NJ
Hi Ladies, I had a good day yesterday as well - a bit high on the carbs, but I limited myself to just a small taste of the sweet stuff. Here's what I ate yesterday: B: didn't eat any in anticipation of eating a bit more during the day... L: turkey burger with cheese, a spoonful of potato salad, a spoonful of beans D: More dessert than dinner - strawberries, a tiny slice of angel food cake, a tiny taste of apricot almond tart, and a tablespoon of whipped cream. Snack: after I got home I had some pork rinds Totals: about 900 calories, 65 carbs, and 60 protein ************************************** Here's my plan for today: B: Isopure Protein drink in Carb Countdown lowfat milk L: boca burger with cheese D: tilapia in a salad of greens, tomato, onion and SF dressing Snacks: pork rinds, SF jello, popsicle Totals: Calories: 741 Carbs: 23 Protein: 81
IrishIze
on 6/19/06 2:32 am - NJ
Oops - I hit 'submit' before I signed off! Hope everyone has a GREAT day!! Hugs, Nancy
(deactivated member)
on 6/19/06 11:19 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
A day late, but here is what I had: B--chicken sandwich (deli) S--granola bar L--Weigh****chers Chicken Melt Quesadilla (at Applebees) S--none D--Jack-in-Box chicken fajita, fries S--a little homemade ice cream (ick, threw it out), chicken sandwich We were out truck shopping ALL day, so we ate out twice. I think that I chose pretty heatlhy foods, although I know the fries weren't a good choice. I didn't add everything up yet, but it's around 1600 calories. Oh, and we ALMOST got a truck...but changed out mind at the last minute. Doubling our car payment is really high on our list of priorities. At least, today. Pamela
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views