More to Lose...Sunday, June 18

IrishIze
on 6/18/06 1:50 am - NJ
Hi Everyone! I was very proud of myself yesterday - kept myself busy and didn't mess up. I had to do food shopping and there was lots of arguing in my head, but Healthy Nancy won out over Fat Nancy. Here's what I had yesterday: B: Myoplex Lite protein bar L: Boca Burger with LF cheese D: Tilapia with some cheese (I got a little sick from the fish, which happens sometimes. I think it's the density. I barfed a few times, then I was fine). Snack: Trader Joe's soy chips Totals: Calories: 812 Carbs: 45 Protein: 85 I did the WATP 30 minute tape. I also lifted, loaded and lugged 10 - 40 lb. bags of top soil from Lowe's to the car, from the car to the wheelbarrow, and from the wheelbarrow to the ground.... ********************************* I don't really know what the menu is for today. I'm going to my sister's for Father's Day - it will be grilled something and a salad. I'm going to make healthy choices - gonna try not to snack. I'm bringing dessert - strawberries, angel food cake and whipped cream. Oh, and I'm down another pound! Hope everyone has a great day!!! Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 6/19/06 12:58 am
Hi Nancy!!! I'm proud of you too!!! Keep up the good work!!!! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits