More to Lose Saturday

(deactivated member)
on 6/16/06 11:13 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I did all right yesterday. I didn't eat any fruit for my snacks...it turns out we didn't have any more! I ate 1/3 of a basic gas station nacho (at the pool) for a snack and wound up eating about 3 oz. of DQ. Oh, and I had a couple of deep-fried pickles with dinner (although I took the coating off of them). Otherwise, I stuck to the plan. Today's plan: B~english muffin (and still hungry so....) piece of deli chicken S~hoping to skip, as I'm sure we'll be eating out L~something healthy wherever we go S~skip...I hope D~something healthy S~probably the dinner leftovers (which is typical for me...stupid things call my name all the time) As you can see, the details really suck today. My husband is off all weekend, and at this point, I have no idea what the day will look like. I just thought I'd start the thread for you guys *****ALLY know what your day will look like! Cheers! Pamela
IrishIze
on 6/17/06 2:15 am - NJ
Hi all, Did pretty well again yesterday. I'm down another pound, so as the weight keeps dropping I feel very motivated. I hope I can be strong this weekend. Of course I get chosen to bring the dessert for our Father's Day get together tomorrow. I'm planning fruit salad and strawberries with angel food cake and whipped cream - I can stick to the fruit! Here's what I ate yesterday: B: Isopure Protein Drink L: Slimfast meal bar D: Turkey burger with LF cheese (can you tell I have a new favorite thing??? ) a bit of ketchup and a bit of onion Snacks: cherries and Trader Joe's white cheddar soy crisps Totals: Calories: 773 Carbs: 42 Protein: 78 ( gotta get that up!) ************************************* Here's my plan for today: B: Isopure Protein Drink L: small leftover turkey burger D: Tilapia with some carb careful breadcrumbs and a bit of spaghetti sauce Snacks: Power Crunch bar (if they have it at GNC), cherries, TJ soy crisps Totals: Calories: 736 Carbs: 38 Protein: 85 Gee, that sounds like a lot of food, but pretty low in calories. Hopefully I can stick to it, but if I can't there's quite a bit of leeway as long as I choose the right thing. Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views