More to Lose...Thursday June 15, 2006

sradcli74
on 6/14/06 10:13 pm
Good Morning, I guess I'm the early bird today. Didn't want to be the first, but here goes. 4:00 Breakfast Turkey Sausage and Half Slice of Wheat Toast and 1T Applesauce 8:00 Protein Smoothie 11:00 Baked Ravioli w/Meat Sauce 1:30 Salsitos Chips 3:30 Frozen Peaches 5:30 Pay Day 8:30 Corned Beef Hash w/ Egg and Wheat Toast I also had a forkful of the following: Meatloaf, Greens and Sweet Potatoes Ice Cream Sandwich Not including those bites of food...My totals for yesterday were: Calories - 1725 Fat -78 Carbs -156 Protein - 100 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Today I planned the following: Breakfast Protein Smoothie Lunch 3oz Meatloaf, 2T Collard Greens, 1T Macaroni and Cheese Snack Frozen Fruit Dinner Not Sure. Weight this morning 183 Teah
sradcli74
on 6/14/06 10:21 pm
oops, I made an error in my totals, I listed my egg as 1 cup instead of 1 large on fitday. The correct totals should be: Calories 1592 Fat 69 Carb 155 Protein 90 Somehow I can't believe that those amounts were 1592, it seems like it should be much more, especially since I had a candy bar and chips, but I estimate those bites of food to be about 250 calories so that would put me somewhere around 1842. Teah
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/06 10:37 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Okay, I'd like to think that when I post my menu on here, I tend to be pretty honest. After all, what I am writing up is my PLAN. It's true that I can't ALWAYS stick to it 100%...or sometimes even 33%, but I always have the INTENT to do well. Having a plan helps take the thought process out of meal times. I know what I'm going to eat, so there's no panicking of "What am I having?" or "How many calories is that?" Also, I don't post my nutrition info because other than calories, I don't really look at anything. AND, because I can't guarantee my portion size (usually dinner is the only problem), I don't post estimates. I DO, however, write it all down and count every calorie on a chart I designed. Finally, you guys know me...when I don't do well, I come back the next day and admit it. Sometimes I don't post...sometimes it's because I forget or because I know that I won't be making a healthy choice somewhere down the line (like a potluck). But here's today's plan: B~english muffin S~none L~Krieger's restaurant...not sure what I'm having...maybe I should research my options before arriving S~granola bar (taking it to movies so I will avoid popcorn!) D~I haven't given this any thought, either. Probably a chicken wrap and cottage cheese because I don't feel like cooking. Need something light anyway, since lunch might not fare so well S~apple with cheese Pamela
jewelcrown
on 6/14/06 10:55 pm
I'm running behind schedule today... Here's rough idea of what I plan to do. Yesterday was so bad, I don't even want to think about how many calories I had. But guess what? The scale moved... I'm down a 1 lb.! Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Don't know yet... at work Snack: AchievOne Dinner: Steak I'll post again tonight.... have a great day!!! Exercise: 75 minutes - water aerobics - DONE!!! Denise
IrishIze
on 6/15/06 12:23 am - NJ
Hi all! Glad to see we're all up and have a plan! Here's how I did yesterday. I ate some pretzels and went a bit heavy on the pork rinds, but otherwise I guess I did ok. B: Isopure 0 carb protein drink (1/2 cup 1% milk) L: about 5 chunks each of pineapple and cantaloupe D: turkey burger (meat only) with 1% shredded cheese, a bit of ketchup and a bit of onion, about 7 cherries Snacks: about 2.5 oz. pork rinds 7 pumpernickel pretzels Totals: Calories: 900 Carbs: 51 (darn those pretzels! although it's the fruit too) Protein: 88 **************************** Here's my plan for today: B: Isopure 0 carb protein drink with 1/2 cup 1% milk L: Unjury protein drink D: turkey burger (it was SO good!) with onion, ketchup, cheese Snacks: pork rinds cherries strawberries SF Jell-O Totals: Calories: 757 Carbs: 15 Protein: 90 ************************* What I already know and am just confirming, is that my difficult time is when I sit down to watch TV at night. That's why I wait to eat my dinner until then. I'm thinking of trying to go to bed earlier so I'm not up eating all night....jeesh, another strategy... I didn't get in any exercise yesterday, I'm definitely going out for a 40 minute walk today and maybe a WATP this evening. Hugs, Nancy
MikeB
on 6/15/06 12:39 am - Pottstown, PA
Hey Teah I was just reading your post and I noticed you had a candy bar. Have you tried protein bars the Eas carb vantage choclate chip brownie is good and the Pure Protein Chewy Chocolate Chip is also very good. Both are my goto when I really feel I need a candy bar type food. Just a thought. Mike
sradcli74
on 6/15/06 2:25 am
Thanks for the suggestion Mike, I'll try those, where do you buy yours. In the past, I've done the Southbeach Bars and Atkins bars as well. So far today, though, has been good, the thought of coming here and broadcasting to the world what I eat is keeping me in check. So far, so good. Teah
AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/15/06 7:37 am - Oxnard, CA
Payday also has a protein payday bar, they aren't too bad for an every once in awhile fix. They have 15 grams protein.
AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/15/06 7:41 am - Oxnard, CA
Well I'm late getting here because my daugther graduated middle school. Yesterday was not a bad day and the scale moved, I'm down 2 pounds yay!!!! I'm like Pam, I don't put my totals on here, because mostly I don't have time when I post. But I do try to track everything in Fitday. B- Southbeach protein bar S- Raspberries L- Chicken taquitos (2 small) S-Fruit Salad (client brought in) D-Chicken Thigh and a couple of bites of mashed potatoes Today.......... B-Didn't have time for it S-Applesauce L-Deli Turkey Slices and cheese S-hmm not sure D-Not sure on this one, we are going out to celebrate daughter's graduation, will try to make good choices. TTFN! Michelle 56 more pounds to go!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views