Hello Everyone

MikeB
on 6/14/06 8:45 pm - Pottstown, PA
Well I just wanted to say good morning and hello to all of you. It seems that I might have stirred some thing up the last couple of days.. Don't worry no stirring today just a friendly hello. How's everyone doing today? Mike
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/06 10:24 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Didn't your first message say "Something to think about?" You got people thinking and tallking, didn't you? I can't imagine anyone is upset with you for "stirring things up," or is angry with anyone else for conflicting points of view. Don't fret about it...it's nice to have something to talk about (even if it's a friendly debate) other than what we ate or didn't eat all day With that said...I'm completely exhausted. I'm suffering from insomnia AND I wake up too early (hubby's alarm goes off at 430 and I have trouble getting back to sleep after that). He's off this weekend, so I will get to catch up! I have a busy day planned...eye appointment, and then lunch and the movies with a friend. Gonna go see "Cars." Anyone see that one yet? Cheers! Pamela -134 sometimes
jewelcrown
on 6/14/06 10:52 pm
Good morning, Mike! Stirring the pot is always a good thing.... It brings the good stuff to the top. Guess what? I ate more calories yesterday (not good ones, but more nonetheless) and the scale moved!!!! My plan today is to eat more calories (but the good stuff) and see what happens... Thanks for making us think outside of the box. May not work for everyone, but I'm glad you stopped by to offer a few suggestions. Have a great day!!! Denise
IrishIze
on 6/14/06 11:18 pm - NJ
Good morning Mike! Hey, please don't think your post caused any upsetment. I may not have agreed with you 100%, but you gave us all a lot to think about, and hey, that's the most action this board has seen in a L-O-N-G time! I'm doing pretty well today - thanks to your post, I'm back to being much more aware - not totally compliant, but much more aware of what I need to do and what I'm actually doing. Have a great day!! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views