More to Lose - Wednesday, 6/14

IrishIze
on 6/13/06 11:35 pm - NJ
Hi all, Guess I'm the first one here today, so I guess I'll start. I had another good day yesterday and lost another pound which is a total of 3 for this week. I felt a bit snacky at the end of the day, so I had some pork rinds. They aren't my favorite, but I added a packet of Splenda and a dash of cinnamon to them and you know, they weren't half-bad! Here's what's on the menu today... B: Isopure protein drink L: Unjury protein drink D: Green salad with tomatoes, 3 oz. tuna salad (made with FF mayo), 12 med. shrimp, cucumber and SF salad dressing. Snacks: SF Jell-O, pork rinds Totals: Calories: 724 Carbs: 16 Protein: 100 I hope to do my 40 minute walk again today if it doesn't rain before I get out. If it does, I'll either do the treadmill at the gym downstairs or a WATP tape at home. Hope everyone has a GREAT day!! Hugs, Nancy
sradcli74
on 6/14/06 1:13 am
Good Morning All, Based on some of the current posts on this board, I propose that we change the train to post the foods that we have actually eaten for the previous day. I know that I have a problem sticking to what I've planned, because I always end up indulging in an unplanned snack. The next day I will report that I had a snack, but I never incorporate that snack into the total food that I had planned for the previous day. Especially, when I don't know or haven't planned for a meal/snack. I believe that if we post what we have actually eaten, we may uncover information that could help us meet our goals. Should we switch gears? Teah
IrishIze
on 6/14/06 1:54 am - NJ
Teah - that's funny - I was thinking we should put down our 'actuals' the next day too. I wonder if putting what we actually ate the day before PLUS our plan for the current day would be good. I think I might do that. For me, having a plan for the day really helps to keep me on track. Hugs, N.
AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/14/06 2:39 am - Oxnard, CA
I like your idea Nancy! I think it helps to show what you actually did, and try to adjust the plan for the next day. Michelle
jewelcrown
on 6/14/06 3:07 am
Hey Teah! That makes absolute sense... Funny thing is the original plan was to post a plan; and then at the end of the day post the actual.... I fear without some sort of a gameplan, at least for me, I'll just blow the whole day. Even if I stray a bit from plan, the fact that I post the plan and then post the actual (bad stuff included...) may help improve this journey. What do you think? Sad part is I started this day stressed out, so I didn't make a plan. I had water in my basement. I had a contractor come out and found that concrete around my window well has crumbled away... Roughly $600 later I will have new concrete poured and settled. So how do I handle stress? With food... unplanned food... food from McDonald's of all places... so this is not a good morning so far... I think I'll get it together for the rest of the day!!! Denise
AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/14/06 3:38 am - Oxnard, CA
Denise: You can do it!!!! Hang in there!!! Michelle
sradcli74
on 6/14/06 4:26 am
Oh Denise, I'm sorry about the water in your basement, I can sympathize with you. Don't worry you'll get it together....Now I've got to write down what I actually ate today...Its not pretty. But since I will be revealing to the world what I ate, I'm gonna be on my best behavior. Teah
AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/14/06 3:55 am - Oxnard, CA
I'm like Denise......started off with no plan because I forgot all my stuff at home today. Luckily I had some things stashed at work. So here's my impromtu plan. B: Southbeach Protein Bar S: Fresh raspberries L: Not sure, going out to lunch, something with chicken I hope! S: applesauce/maybe some pretzels. D: Hmm forgot to take something out of the freezer......this one will be tricky! LOL Okay, so its not much of a plan, but I'm trying!! LOL Michelle 58 more pounds to lose till goal!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views