More to lose Tuesday... (6/13)...

jewelcrown
on 6/12/06 10:52 pm
Good morning... Yesterday was a pretty good day... I think the additional calories helped me stay closer on task. So here's today's plan: Breakfast: Talipia Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Grilled Chicken Snack: AchievOne Dinner: Steak Snack: AchievOne Sugar free popsicles Nutrition: 1137 Calories 27 Fat 15 Carbs 181 Protein Exercise: 75 minutes - water aerobics - DONE! Have a great day!! Denise
(deactivated member)
on 6/13/06 12:11 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I was at 1500 calories yesterday. I may have overestimated a little bit...or not. Who knows, really? At least I got in the exercise! Here's today's menu: B~english muffin S~protein shake L~chicken wrap, cottage cheese S~apple with cheese D~sloppy joe, sweet potato, broccoli S~sugar free fudgesicle Exercise: not sure...planning to go to the pool, but I don't know that I'll actually swim (too cold!!) Pamela -134
sradcli74
on 6/13/06 2:52 am
Hi Ladies, I decided that pork skins are good as an occassional snack. Anything is ok in moderation, right? The skins really curbed my appetite and I had a good dinner and dessert last night, baked chicken, greens, sweet potatoes and cucumber/tomato salad. For dessert I had apple spice cake. All small portions. So far today has been good. I'm working on getting in an extra bottle of water. Yesterday I did five. Today I'm shooting for 6 that would give me 101 ounces of water. I've had two already and I will get in a third after lunch. Breakfast Turkey Sausage Mid Morning Protein Smoothie Lunch Chicken Breast and Mixed Vegetables (Okra, Peppers, Zucchini, Tomato) Snack South Beach Peanut Butter Bar Dinner Salad w/ Deli Meat Snack? Have a great one!
AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/13/06 4:46 am - Oxnard, CA
Yesterday I did well and saw a 2 pound loss, so I was happy with that! It sure is a lot harder than it was in the beginning though! Here's the plan for today: B: normally protein bar, but was running late. S: No sugar added apple sauce and two small slices of cheddar cheese L: Turkey lunchmeat slices S: Hmm dont know yet, have to buy some more healthy snacks. D: Not sure on this one, going out with my sweetie, but I will do my best to pick something healthy! So that doesn't look like much of a plan eh??? But I want to be in the habit of posting to keep myself accountable! Michelle (man I need to update my pic) LOL
IrishIze
on 6/13/06 4:46 am - NJ
Hi All, Sorry I'm late in posting, but I'm SO busy at work it's unbelieveable. I did well yesterday and got in a 40 minute walk. I just got back from my 40 minute walk today - I'm not sure if I'll get in another, but I'm happy I got this one in. I did pretty well yesterday - didn't stay at the 444 calories, but really didn't think I would. In addition to the 444, I had a few pretzels and about 1/2 cup dry granola cereal. All in all I did well and I feel like I'm back on the road and not craving the carbs too much. My plan for today is: B: Isopure protein drink L: Unjury protein drink D: 3 egg white omelet (with one yolk), 2 oz. chicken breast, some shredded LF cheese, 12 med. shrimp, onion and a small green salad Snacks if necessary: SF jello, pretzels Totals: Calories: 718 Carbs: 12 Protein: 115 I'm with Teah - I'm trying to get more water in. I'm trying to water load before meals and when I feel snacky..... Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views