More to lose... Monday (6/12)...

jewelcrown
on 6/11/06 10:36 pm
Good morning... Today, I have a plan... I think that's half the battle... let's see if I stick to it!!! I've planned more calories than usual to see if that helps me stay on task. My goal is to stay under 1200. Althouh fitday seems to think I can eat 1600 calories and lose. Seems like a lot to me. Here we go: Breakfast: Tilapia Applesauce Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Grilled Chicken Swiss Cheese Romaine Lettuce Lite Dressing Snack: AchievOne Dinner: Salmon Green beans Snack: Sugar free pudding Sugar free popsicles Nutrition: 1112 Calories 20 Fat 49 Carbs 143 Protein Exercise: 75 minutes - water aerobics - DONE!!! Have a great day!!! Denise
IrishIze
on 6/11/06 11:09 pm - NJ
Good morning all. Today is the first day of the rest of my life, so I better get back on track and be good to myself! I'm going to be strict today and hopefully get back into the high protein diet - gotta get those carbs out of my system. Here's the plan: B: Isopure Zero carb protein drink L: Unjury protein drink D: Grilled chicken breast, grilled veggies (green pepper, asparagus, onion) Totals: Calories: 444 Carbs: 10 Protein: 88 Hopefully that will be it. If I really need to have a snack, I have SF Jell-o, another protein drink or unsweetened applesauce available. I plan to walk for 30 minutes this afternoon, then do another 30 minute walk or 30 minute WATP video later on this evening. I also want to start drinking way more water than I have been - the only problem with that is figuring out just when I'm going to take my walk so I'm not running back for the bathroom!! Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/12/06 7:43 am - Oxnard, CA
I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkk. LOL I'm with you Nancy! This is it, time to crack down!!! I haven't done too bad today yet. B: Southbeach Protein Bar S: couple of slices of cheese and 2 crackers L: turkey and cheese slices S: no sugar applesauce D: Not sure yet.
IrishIze
on 6/12/06 9:49 pm - NJ
Hi Michelle!! I'm so glad to see you back here! I hope you hang around - the more the merrier!! Sounds like you have a good plan today! Hugs, Nancy
sradcli74
on 6/12/06 4:26 am
Hi Ladies I've been busy getting my house back in order and not necessarily staying away from the sweets. I made a homemade cake and pasta dish to celebrate my basement getting back in order and I had more than my share of cake. My scale is reading 184, so I guess I haven't been too bad, without a plan. I still haven't gotten back into the grove yet of cooking my healthy dishes or even buying frozen meals to get over those humps. I will do much better, I've already started today. So Far: 4:30 Breakfast Turkey Sausage 8:00 Protein Smoothie 12:00 Baked Ravioli w/meat Sauce Planned Snack Strawberries Dinner Salad I am fighting the urge to buy something crunchy from the vending machine. I'm not even hungry. So everytime I think about it, I've been drinking my crystal light. So far its working. If I can hold out until I get my crunchy, fresh salad, I'll be ok. I know I can do it. If I can cut out those impulse snacks, I'll be cool. Have a great week
sradcli74
on 6/12/06 5:05 am
Ok I could not resist, I had to get a snack, I didn't eat the strawberries because they are soft and I was craving crunchy. My intent was to get honey roasted nuts in the single serving bag. They didn't have any. I purpously took only enough money for what I was going to buy. Instead I got pork skins. Only 80 calories, 5g fat and 7 g of protein. This is much less than the peanuts I would have had. I once read on one of the boards that the protein in skins was not the right protein and didn't count. Has anyone else read this? Teah
jewelcrown
on 6/12/06 5:22 am
I don't think that's true... protein is protein and if it's listed on the Nutitional Facts as protein... it's protein!!! I've heard that Lowery's has a microwave pork skin that is out of this world. I can't seem to find it in St. Louis, but many on another board swear by it to curve the snacking demon... You made a good choice... glad you're back. We've missed you!!! Denise
AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/12/06 6:25 am - Oxnard, CA
HI Denise! I used to live in Missouri, they have those pork skin things at Walmart. Sometimes up by the register with the snacks. Michelle
jewelcrown
on 6/12/06 10:33 pm
Hey thanks Michelle...
IrishIze
on 6/12/06 6:25 am - NJ
Denise, I get the Lowery's micro pork rinds at my local K-Mart - do you have one in your area? The only problem with them is that if you let them go even a couple of seconds too long, they turn into hard little rocks!! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views