More to Lose Saturday....6/10

(deactivated member)
on 6/10/06 12:03 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
More or less, I was able to stick with my food plan yesterday. I chose the fajitas for lunch (as usual), but only ate the chicken and vegetables. I did eat about one serving a chips, maybe less. I hardly even touched the guacamole for my chicken! I somehow managed to eat 1/4 of a candy bar...but it was JUST 1/4, not the whole thing...so that's progress! Today won't be as good. We have my daughter's dance recital at 1 pm and again at 6 pm. I don't know why they have to be in two shows...it makes for a long day. We're supposed to be there 1 hour before each show, and each show lasts 3 LONG hours. So we'll definitely be eating out for dinner. As much as it is my downfall, I'm hoping for Pasta House, which is something we eat about once a year...at the recital. B~2 english muffins...I was ravenous! S~none L~tuna sandwich S~none D~hopefully Pasta House...bad stuff, of course, but I REALLY REALLY want it S~none Have a good day! Pamela
jewelcrown
on 6/10/06 6:34 am
I have lost my mind.... I've been on a binge for the last two days... I've got to get it together... I'm acting like weight is not an issue... Now... we know weight is ALWAYS an issue. I hope to get my head back on straight soon... Have a great weekend.. Denise
(deactivated member)
on 6/10/06 11:27 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Do you recall feeling weird prior to your binge mind-set? Like your blood sugar is all messed up? Right before my last binge, my blood sugar dropped (I guess) and I was shaky and felt like if I didn't eat, I was going to collapse. So I ate...and ate...and ate. I came across an article the following day, just by chance, I wasn't actually looking for it. It said that sometimes, although rare, WLS patients produce too much insulin which causes shaking, sweating, and an uncontrollable need to eat. SOME people have to have their pancreas removed to fix the problem because it happens so often, others are able to manage it pretty well. Maybe that's what my problem was. Or maybe I was just a pig. Anyway, next time you start having binge tendencies, take a look at how your body is feeling before. Not that it's neccesarily what's happening...but something to think about. Pamela
jewelcrown
on 6/11/06 11:04 am
For me... I was just being a pig!!! I feel whoosy after I eat all the junk and then I fall asleep. I'm playing with fire and I know it. I know that I'm hypoglycemic and I need to just stop it!!!!! Well... I'm like Scarlet O'Hara... tomorrow is another day!!! Hope you had a great weekend... Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views