More to lose .... Wednesday.... (6/7)

jewelcrown
on 6/6/06 10:45 pm
Good morning... Yesterday was a really good day... I'm back down to 225... My 2 year post op doctor's appointment is July 6 (my actual surgery date). The lowest I've ever been was 218. I'd love to be below that by July 6. Perhaps 215. So.... If I can behave myself, maybe I can get to 215 by July 6... We'll see... Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Tuna Romaine Lettuce Dressing Snack: AchievOne Deli Turkey Dinner: Steak Nutrition: 1053 Calories 28 Fat 21 Carb 149 Protein Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics.... Have a great day! Denise
IrishIze
on 6/6/06 11:51 pm - NJ
Denise - YOU CAN DO IT!!! Keep up the good work you're doing now and you'll easily be below 218 by 7/6! I had some tuna for lunch yesterday, no mayo on it, just tuna out of the can and man did I get sick! It must have gotten stuck somehow and it was like the first week after my surgery. I was and couldn't even drink water. Needless to say, I lost 3 lbs., but that's not a fun way to do it! I'm feeling a bit better this morning - I had about 3 oz. of milk with protein powder this morning; caused a bit of discomfort. I just had a container of SF Jello-o and that stayed down ok. I'm going to work on getting in fluids, etc. Here's the plan for today (hopefully...) B: 3 oz. 1% milk with Isopure protein powder L: 12 med. shrimp, 1/4 cucumber, 1/4 green pepper D: turkey meatloaf with some scrambled eggs and cheese Snacks: lite popcorn, SF Jell-o Totals: Calories: 754 Carbs: 34 Protein: 87 Exercise: It's raining today, so I won't be able to get out for my walk. I'll either do the treadmill in the gym downstairs or a WATP when I get home. Hugs, Nancy
(deactivated member)
on 6/7/06 12:30 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I suppose I'd better make my 2 year appointment. I'm not very thrilled with the prospect of going in and not being anywhere near goal. It's kind of depressing... I had a HORRIBLE food day yesterday, and that was AFTER I spent 90 minutes with my dietician. I let myself get too hungry at first, then spent the rest of the day shoveling whatever I could find into my mouth. NO MORE! B~toast with ff cream cheese S~protein shake L~chicken wrap, cucumbers S~cottage cheese D~Hamburger Helper, broccoli S~apple with ff cheese Exercise~not sure yet...should probably go use the treadmill as it seems hot oustide already Pamela -134 on a good day
sradcli74
on 6/7/06 1:11 am
Yesterday was not good for me. Its horrible when you don't have a real plan to stick to. I've become lax and need to get it together. I won't even begin to tell you about the things I ate yesterday, it was ridiculous. Still no plan for today. I had yogurt for breakfast and plan to have a salad for lunch. But other than that I haven't planned anything else. Take Care, Teah
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views