More to lose... Monday (6/5)....

jewelcrown
on 6/4/06 10:49 pm
Good morning!!! I had a pretty good weekend... I was on travel, but I managed to focus on protein. I'm expecting to have a good week. In 1 month we'll be 2 years out... Where as the time gone!! Breakfast: Grilled Tilapia Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Shrimp 3 oz Romaine Lettuce Light Dressing Snack: AchievOne Dinner: Steak 4 oz Nutrition: 829 Calories 26 Fat 12 Carbs 117 Protein Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics Have a great day!! Denise
IrishIze
on 6/5/06 1:55 am - NJ
Hi Denise! I'm doing pretty well too. Had a few 'moments' this weekend, but all in all, I'm staying pretty much on track. Here's my plan for today" B: Isopure Zero Carb protein drink L: green salad with tuna, chicken and green pepper D: green salad with Sloppy Joe turkey, tomatoes and cucumbers snacks: WW Flakes and Fiber, peanut butter pretzels Totals: Calories: 916 Carbs: 25 Protein: 96 Exercise: I'm either going to walk outside or on the treadmill for 30 minutes at lunch time. I'll do the 2 mile WATP when I get home from work. Hugs to all! Nancy
jewelcrown
on 6/5/06 2:04 am
Hey Nancy!!! Glad you're still on the train! I watched a show on Bravo last night about WLS surgery and it said regain is highly probable unless patients are diligent. One positive note is that there is a greater chance of maintaining weight loss with WLS. Studies have shown that folks that lose weight with diet and exercise alone have a 90% chance of gaining back the weight. There was a man who weighed 1200 lbs and lost 900 of it with Richard Simmons. He gained all the weight back within 36 months! Okay, diligence is the word for me!!! Have a great day!! Denise
IrishIze
on 6/5/06 2:31 am - NJ
My biggest fear is gaining the weight back. I have nightmares about it - guess I still don't trust myself not to give in. I have made a promise to myself that I will NEVER allow myself to get over 175 lbs., and so far I have stuck to it. I hope we can all stay on the board here and offer support to each other. For me, it's so important to have people who are going through the same experience as I am. I really rely on you all! Hugs, Nancy
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/06 12:24 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
A mediocre day for me...at best. Went to the lake with my dad and daughter. I didn't exercise, and I allowed myself to get too hungry that I overdid it at dinner. B~english muffin L~sandwich D~salad (not the healthy type, either), 2 steamed potstickers S~full fat yogurt, orange, hot chocolate, small slice of cheesecake Tomorrow, I'm planning to attend the nutritional meeting that my bariatric program has each month. I'm not sure I'll learn anything new...but maybe a refresher course would be good. As for Weigh****chers...I did it for a month and lost one pound (on my scale). It's cheaper to pay the gas money and go to a WLS support group, which is probably what I REALLY need anyway. Well...goodnight! Pamela 352/218/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views