Janette S. how are you feeling after PS?

Deejay
on 6/1/06 5:50 am - Sparks, NV
Janette, I hope your doing well, I know you were going to have PS on 5/24 I think? You had a lot at once like me and was just wondering if your doing ok. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help, its a rough recovery. Hugs, Deejay 262/146 (below goal) 1/19/06 - TT, BL/BA, Thigh Lift, Lipo
Janette
on 6/4/06 1:50 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi Deejay! Sorry I have not answered sooner but I have had trouble with OH site and signing in. I am doing well. I had on May 24th abdominoplasty, barachioplasty and thigh lift. First couple days I wished I never had it done because of the pain but now no regrets. The arms look wonderful, tummy still too swollen to tell and legs 100 % better but still some lose skin which Dr told me to expect esp. since they were really really bad. I do have some opened areas in the incisions in the groin area but so far healing on their own. Started out with 6 drains, now have 3 and hopefully 1 will come out tomm. I went into surgery weighing 133-134 and gained 12 lbs after with all the swelling. I am down to 1 pain pill @ every 8 hrs. I have been out shopping and went to lunch yesterday. Not driving yet because I am still on pain pills. I plan to be out of work 3 weeks total but still get tired easy but its been only 1 1/2 weeks after 8 hrs of surgery so I know it gets better every day. Again Thanks for asking!!!! Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/133-134 (post op PS 145) total lost prior to PS @ 230 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views