More to lose... Thursday (6/1)....

jewelcrown
on 5/31/06 10:49 am
Well.. after a few days of laxed eating habits... I'm back on the train... Here's the plan for Thursday.... Breakfast: AchievOne Lunch: Southbeach Cashew Chicken Afternoon Meal: AchievOne Dinner: AchievOne Nutrition: 1000 Calories 27 Carbs 72 Fat 106 Protein Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics 25 minutes Pilates 1 hr walking Have a great day!! Denise
IrishIze
on 6/1/06 1:20 am - NJ
Hi everyone, Back on the wagon (again... ) and trying to get back in the 'diet' mindset. Here's the plan for today... B: Isopure Zero Carb protein drink L: Unjury in lemonade D: Turkey Sloppy Joe (meat only) with lowfat shredded cheese, 1/2 sliced pear and sliced cucumber and green pepper Snacks: pork rinds WW Flakes and fiber a few peanut butter pretzels Totals: Calories: 717 Carbs: 24 Protein: 75 Exercise: I plan on doing the 30 minute, 2 mile WATP video, and hopefully take a 20 minute walk at lunchtime. Hugs, Nancy
(deactivated member)
on 6/1/06 1:56 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Boy, it's hard coming back to healthy ways after camping (or vacation). I actually didn't do too badly camping...it was when we got home that I totally went bonkers. Thankfully, we've only been home since Tuesday...so I didn't have a total collapse. B: english muffin, ff cream cheese L: tuna wrap, cottage cheese D: spaghetti S: not sure yet...going to pick up fruits and veggies from the farmer's market Exercise: planning to walk to the library with daughter...get some books on CD and movies for her...MAYBE a book for me (but I still have so many at home I need to read) Pamela -134 on a good day
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views