I'm back... and it's a good thing...

jewelcrown
on 5/31/06 10:24 am
Hello my wonderful support system... I had a wonderful time in Washington... I went to a 50th birthday party with a good friend and was astonished to be the belle of the ball. It has been so long so anyone paid attention to me that I didn't know how to act. The single gentlemen were falling over themselves to be attentive to me. This is soooo strange... I haven't had a real date since 1994!! I've been obese forever and I'm not sure how to handle the attention. I'm back in St. Louis now... back to my normal routine. It was fun being Cinderella for a minute!! My eating habits were not good while I was away. I did have one protein drink in the morning and it was downhill from there. No exercise either. So... I've got my work cut out for me. Hope you all had a great week... Denise
IrishIze
on 6/1/06 12:57 am - NJ
Welcome back and woo-hoo on all of the male attention!!!! I'm back too. I was off of work for a week and it wasn't too pretty for me either! I'm so glad there's a place to go to when I need support. I'm getting back to business and did well yesterday and even did 30 minute WATP video. Let's join hands and do this together... Hugs, Nancy
Deejay
on 6/1/06 5:45 am - Sparks, NV
Denise thats so awesome about the men! How fun for you! Its quite a strange phenomenon for me as well, I don't know how to act and sometimes it bothers me cuz I feel like a slab of meat being eyed by wolves. But sometimes its fun too. I'm glad you had a nice time. I know you'll jump right back in the saddle, good for you!! Go Denise!!
jewelcrown
on 6/5/06 3:19 am
Hey thanks... Deejay!!! You look awesome!!! WOW!!! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits