Update on me, haven't been on much...

Deejay
on 5/28/06 7:33 am - Sparks, NV
Hi Everyone!! I hope this finds everyone well! I know I haven't been on much anymore, I'm sorry. I started working full time again after 5 yrs of staying home with my triplets so I've been a busy girl! I love it so much though, I needed a break so badly and to get out of the house! My kids are going to Kindergarden in August and they go to pre-k now so I only am away from them for about 4hrs of the day. I miss everyone here and read the posts but don't have much time for replying. I'm 4lbs below goal (146 now) and set my new goal for 145 but either way, I'm happy. I'm about 4 months post plastics (Breast lift w/implants, Tummy Tuck, Thigh Lift and Lipo) and I'm doing really well, nice and healed and very pleased with my results. I got my belly button pierced too and just love it! Tomorrow is my 7yr wedding anniversary (together for 13yrs though) and we are renewing our vows in Vegas on June 10th, I so can't wait!!!! I bought a tiny little white sheer halter dress and we're doing it at a little outdoor gazebo at night it will be all lit with white lights, just one couple will be with us, very quiet little ceremony but we're having pics and video done so I'll share them with you guys when I get them. Here's my latest pic taken last night, we went out for our anniversary. http://www.geocities.com/aguilartrio/CABPICS/xnew030.jpg Anyway, thanks for reading and everyone still working to get to goal, I have so much faith in you and I know you will get there!! Keep on keepin on!!! Hugs to all! Deejay 262/146 (below goal) 1/19/06 - PS...BL/BA, TT, Thigh Lift, Lipo
Irene S.
on 5/28/06 2:45 pm - NJ
Hi Deejay! So glad to see you back here. I've been wondering how you've been since you had plastics. I'm thrilled that everything is going so well for you. I tried to go to the link to see your pix, but it didn't work for me... Happy anniversary! Have a wonderful time in vegas! Irene
Deejay
on 5/30/06 9:17 am - Sparks, NV
Hi Irene, thanks for the reply! Weird the link didn't work for you, the same pic is at the bottom of my profile though. I wish I had more time to keep up with everyone, how are you doing lately? Deejay
us2bfat C.
on 5/31/06 9:34 am - selden, NY
your a total hottie you look wonderful wow!!!! Stacy
IrishIze
on 6/1/06 1:23 am - NJ
DeeJay, you look FANTASTIC!!! Congrats on your getting to goal and on your upcoming vow renewal!! Life sure sounds good for you and I'm so happy for you!! It's so nice to hear from you - please keep in touch! Hugs, Nancy
Deejay
on 6/1/06 5:26 am - Sparks, NV
Thanks Stacy and Nancy! Nancy, I miss you guys! Its so good to hear from you too, I promise I'll never be far off, just busy, but I always keep everything updated and will never leave this site! I would love to see a recent pic of you, your last one was at 193 and I know your much lower then that now! Thanks again for the sweet words, everything really is great for me, couldn't be better actually. I can't wait for you to get to goal because I know how hard you work at it and you deserve it!! Hugs, Deejay
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views