More to lose... Thursday (5/25)....

jewelcrown
on 5/24/06 10:23 pm
Good morning.... Yesterday was okay... not in full compliance, but not too bad... I overdosed on wheat thins and crackers... definitely not on the menu plan. I'm holding steady at 223... which is good considering I was 232 when we started this exerise... 218 has been the lowest... I need to push below that real quick. I can't wait to get below 200! Slow up and down progress, but I'm getting there... Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Midmonring Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Steak Afternooon Snack: AchievOne Dinner: AchievOne Dessert: Sugar free sorbet Nutrition: 924 Calories 19 Fat 61 Carbs 114 Protein Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics - DONE! Have a great day!! Denise
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/06 10:46 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I've been having a REALLY hard time sticking to any sort of calorie budget the last two days. Tuesday, I got a call at school...my daughter had a high fever and needed to come home. So I picked her up, and out of boredom and stress, ate too much. Yesterday, my dad baby-sat for me while I went went to work. When I got home, she was STILL running a high fever, so we went to the doctor. She has strep. But not only does she have strep, but the strep is making her nauseated...so every time we give her medicine, she throws it all right back up. So yesterday, I ate bad, too. Here's TODAY'S plan. Whether I can stick to it or not is a completely different story. B~toast, ff cream cheese L~wrap, cottage cheese, pretzels, laughing cow D~grilled chicken, sweet potato S~protein shake (planned)...not sure about anything else Exercise: Too hot to go outside (90 degrees!), but I will definitely get on my treadmill tonight for at least 30 minutes (haven't exercised in 2 days!) We're supposed to be going camping this weekend, assuming Caitlin is well again. Today is the last day of school for us, although because she's been sick, her last real day was on Monday. Too much is going on, but too much stress. I'm having a hard time dealing with it. AAACCCCKKK!!! Pamela -134
jewelcrown
on 5/24/06 11:39 pm
Hey Pamela! Hang in there! I hope you're daughter is feeling better today... Denise :wave;
sradcli74
on 5/24/06 11:09 pm
Good Morning Ladies, Yesterday was not good, I had two cookies, macadamian nut, regular and choclate. Not just small ones either, they were fairly large. We had a celebration for the month of May here at work and everyone brought food. I tried to stay away, but couldn't. I thought I could just go over and see what was there. And I thought I was doing ok, by only nibbling on just one cookie. But I went back for a second one, when I was leaving to go home! Then when I got home, my mother had cooked and who can resist a home cooked meal, turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce, macaroni and cheese, and a vegetable medley. I over did it a little, on the dressing because after I ate I was stuffed like the turkey. Today: Breakfast oatmeal and turkey sausage Lunch Three Cheese Chicken Lean Cuisine Dinner lemon pepper lean cuisine Snacks Yogurt w/grape nuts Bannanas Still forgetting to put my protein drinks in the fridge. Wishing Everyone 100% Complinance Today, Teah
jewelcrown
on 5/24/06 11:38 pm
Oh Teah!! I'm drooling... I'm headed home to my parent's this weekend and I know I'll have the same temptations!!! We fall down, but we get up!!! Have a great day!! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views