More to lose... Wednesday (5/24)...

jewelcrown
on 5/23/06 10:08 pm
Good morning all.... Guess what? I'm loving my scale... Can you believe that... I'm down another 2 lbs. WOW!! Can I keep going... we'll see.... Here's today's plan... Breakfast: Tilapia Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Grilled Chicken Dinner: Steak Snack: AchievOne Philly Swirls Nutrition: 973 Calories 23 Fat 19 Carbs 147 Protein Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics - DONE! Have a great day!!! Denise
sradcli74
on 5/23/06 11:14 pm
Hey Denise, That's a great way to start the day! I thought I'd have similar news, I got on the scale and it read 181, got off and got on again and it was 183. I should have stopped while I was ahead. I ended up having peanuts for dinner yesterday. I just wasn't too hungry. I also keep forgetting to put a stack of protein smoothies in the fridge, so i've been without them for a few days. I also went shopping yesterday and I picked up some Tilipia, I'm going to try it this weekend on the grill like you said, with the applesauce. I don't know if I can do it for breakfast though. I'll let you know how it turns out. Today's plan: Breakfast 1 oz Corned Beef Lunch Salad w/ Chicken Breast Dinner Frozen Meal Snacks Peanuts (single serving size, I learned my lesson) Yogurt w/ Grape nuts Bannana I should log this into fit day...but I don't have time this morning, I was 45 minutes late because of horrible traffic that cut into my morning procrastination time. Have a great day.
jewelcrown
on 5/24/06 1:05 am
Follow the scale's first mind!!!! You probably had your head leaning to far forward when you weighed the second time, which gave it a false reading!!!!
sradcli74
on 5/24/06 1:55 am
Just so long as the scale doesn't move ahead, i'm A-Ok with what ever it reads
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits