Roll call.... weekly weigh in......

jewelcrown
on 5/21/06 12:09 pm
Hello July Babies: Today's Weight: 227 Starting Weight: 326 Goal Weight: 170 Category: "Losing more" CELEBRATION (OR OPPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE) FOR THE WEEK: My travel last week... and bad choices... have reversed weight loss from last week. I'm up 2 lbs again... This is a new week... Looking forward to posting good progress next week!!! YOUR TURN -- [NOTE: Your celebration/opportunity does not have to be weight related!] Thanks for your support and encouragement. Denise
Irene S.
on 5/21/06 12:28 pm - NJ
Hi Denise, Today's weight: 146 Starting weight: 330 Goal weight: ?? Category: Seeing where I go. Never expected to be 146. Don't know if I'll go lower or if I'll just stay at 146. Celebration/Opportunity: I've been trying to make the commitment to exercise. I go to the gym 2x/week with my boss for personal training sessions, and I've been walking my dog almost every day for at least 30 minutes. I've noticed that adding that little bit has made a difference. I've also started bike riding which is a biggie for me. I'm a novice bike rider - and frankly it's scary being on the bike... But I'm doing it! Trying to get my husband and son in on the action too. Bought a hitch and bike carrier for my car, which cost more than my bike, YIKES!! So I REALLY want this to work... Hope everyone has a great week! Irene
jewelcrown
on 5/22/06 1:32 am
It's been so long.... I don't think I can balance myself on a bike!! You go girl!!! Denise
Irene S.
on 5/22/06 11:15 am - NJ
Remember the expression "It's like riding a bike....."? Well I'm here to tell you it's TRUE! You never do forget. I was never a good rider, having learned later (age 13) and almost being thrown over the handle bars when I grabbed the front brake caliper as a young teen... But ya just get on and ride! Just like that.... Irene
IrishIze
on 5/21/06 11:01 pm - NJ
Hi All! Today's Weight: 170 Starting Weight: 280 Goal Weight: 155 Category: "Losing more" CELEBRATION (OR OPPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE) FOR THE WEEK: I'm happy to be back on board and doing the right things for myself. I feel so much better when I exercise and eat right. Those are the things I have to remember when the craving**** Hugs, Nancy
sradcli74
on 5/21/06 11:03 pm
Today's Weight: 183 Starting Weight: 297 Goal Weight: 183 or less Category: "Losing more"
Traci72
on 5/22/06 3:00 am - Hastings, MN
starting weight~248 last week~126 this week~124.5 loss~1.5lbs total loss~123.5lbs Opportunity~ focus on my needs/mental health for a change and "get better" of my sake and my family's. Celebration~ I'm exercising again and feeling more fit. Getting to attend to OH conference in Hudson WI on June 4. Traci 248/124.5 mom to Blake~9 Christopher~6 Elizabeth~almost 4 post-WLS baby Jessica~almost 5mos
Mary M.
on 5/22/06 3:28 am - Neverland, CA
Starting Weight: 415 Current Weight: 163 Goal Weight: 147 - This is the weight that would give me the perfect BMI. Funny this is that that my weight is now maintaining this past month. My BS, PS and PCP think that the excess weight is all skin and say that I have only subcutaneous fat left on my body and that the type 3 fat (obese) is all gone. Also, I must continue to build muscle as my fat percentage has dropped to 27%. Mary
jewelcrown
on 5/22/06 8:42 am
Hey Mary!! That's great news... in essence... YOU'RE AT GOAL!!!! Congratulations..... Denise
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/06 6:42 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Today's Weight: 222 (up 4 ) Starting Weight: 352 Goal Weight: 150 Category: "Losing more" Pamela
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views