More to lose... Monday (5/22)....

jewelcrown
on 5/21/06 12:05 pm
Hello Ladies!!! Congratulations on the scale moving in the right direction. I'm back from travel and it's a good thing.... I was not in compliance at all while on travel. So I'm on the protein train for the next few days. The sad part is I'm on travel again Saturday. This time I'm going back east for pleasure to see my parents. I think I'll have more control being at my parent's home, as opposed to hotel/restaurant dining temptations. So here's Monday's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia Lunch: AchieveOne Dinner: AchieveOne Snacks: Deli turkey Sugar free popsicles Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics Nutrition: Calories 540 Carbs 19 Fat 5 Protein 76 Have a great day!!! Denise
IrishIze
on 5/21/06 10:59 pm - NJ
Hi Denise - we missed you around here, and it's so nice to have you back! I wasn't completely compliant on the weekend, but not too bad. I'm back on the two protein drink, one meal plan for the week. I have to go for a colonoscopy on Wednesday (ugh), so tomorrow I can have breakfast, but nothing else but clear liquids the rest of the day ~ then the dreaded "clean out". I'll be off from work on Wednesday, then I'm taking the rest of the week off plus Memorial Day. That worries me a bit - I've got three Memorial Day parties to go to. I'm making plans to bring deviled eggs to one, turkey burgers to the other and chicken to the third; but I worry about all of the other stuff that's going to be around. I could do very well if we could just give up holidays! Here's my plan for today: B: Isopure Zero Carb protein drink L: Unjury protein drink D: turkey burger (no bun), with cheese and a green salad Snacks: WW Flakes & Fiber cereal SF popisicles strawberries Totals: Calories: 740 Carbs: 18 Protein: 85 Exercise: 20 minutes on the treadmill (some jogging); 30 minute WATP. I hope everyone has a great day!! Hugs, Nancy
sradcli74
on 5/21/06 11:01 pm
Hi Good Morning, I had a fairly good weekend. Yesterday I did indulge in a 7up cupcake. Today's plan: Breakfast: Protein Smoothie Lunch Chicken Breast and Mixed Greens w/ FF Cheese Dinner Grilled Chicken and Mixed Greens Snacks Yogurt and Grapenuts Cheese and Crackers Have a good one. Teah
jewelcrown
on 5/22/06 12:50 am
Hi Teah! What's a 7up cupcake... or do I really need/want to know?!
IrishIze
on 5/22/06 1:57 am - NJ
Denise, that's so funny! When I read 7up cupcake, my first thought was: "Ooh, tell us all about it!" I guess some things never change! N.
jewelcrown
on 5/22/06 2:47 am
If only I had surgery on my brain too!!! Just can't seem to turn off the excitement at the prospect of dessert!
sradcli74
on 5/22/06 2:11 am
Hi Denise, Trust me, you don't wanna know. Have you ever had a 7up cake? Its a pound cake type of cake, like the creme cakes you see in grocery stores...have you ever had the Sock-it to me cake? Well its similar to that. But anyway the crust is the best part of the cake, so I asked my sister to make cupcakes so that I could have crust and so that i would automatically have a smaller portion. Anyway though its my uncles old recipe, loaded with butter and sugar, but oh so good of a treat. Teah
jewelcrown
on 5/22/06 2:48 am
Okay... now I'm drooling!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/06 6:49 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
This is an okay day. I snacked a little too much at school, but I kept the damage to a minimum. B~toast, cream cheese L~wrap, cottage cheese D~sloppy joes, sweet potato, carrots S~apple, grapes, carrots, chips, 1 fig newton Exercise: walk with my daughter for 30 minutes As you can see, I ate a lot of snacks. It was "food day" in health class, and students had to bring in healthy snacks (yes, the chips were baked!). Because I ate apples for snack, I cut the apple out of my lunch. I'm going to Weigh****chers tonight, and as part of last week was really stressful, I didn't lose anything. I hope I haven't really gained anything, either...but I doubt I'm that lucky. I also ate bad on Saturday. Tomorrow is a potluck at school. I am NOT taking any foods to share, so I do not intend to eat foods that others have brought in. It's one thing if the school is sponsoring it, but I'd feel really guilty eating goodies made by others if I'm not willing to bring something in. It's a strategy that I HOPE will work! Pamela -134 on a GOOD day...but not today!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views