More to Lose - Friday May 19

sradcli74
on 5/18/06 11:56 pm
Hi All, I hope everyone's week has been going well. I got on the scale this morning....back at 183. I've never been so happy to see this number roll around. Now I've got to make plans to leave it behind. For Good! Today Breakfast SB Breakfast Wrap Lunch/Dinner Brussel Sprouts and Corned Beef Snacks Protein Smoothie Yogurt/Grape Nuts Jello SF Philly Swirl Have a great weekend. Teah
IrishIze
on 5/19/06 1:28 am - NJ
Teah, congratulations on 183! You're doing great and it seems like the SB meals are helping. Sometimes it's hard to hang on, but as long as we keep coming back and working at it, I truly believe we'll all reach our goals. I was surprised when I weighed this morning - I was 169!! Out of the 170s hopefully forever! I've lost six pounds since Monday - I'm sure mostly water, but I'm feeling good. I just went down to the gym here at work and did the treadmill for 20 minutes and even jogged 5 of those minutes! Now when I get up my legs feel wobbly... I'm going to try and get downstairs later in the day to do another 20 minutes. I stayed pretty close to my menu yesterday, I did add a couple of pretzels and some shredded cheese fried crispy in a little frying pan. Yum, that is so good - what a treat! Here's my plan for today: B: Isopure Vanilla Zero carb protein drink L: Unjury protein drink in lemonade D: 3 egg white omelet with cheese and chicken breast Totals: Calories: 742 Carbs: 22 Protein: 99 Snacks: WW Flakes and Fiber Cereal A few FF Pringles chips (maybe) SF Popsicle or SF jello Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views