More to Lose - Thursday, May 18

IrishIze
on 5/18/06 12:01 am - NJ
Good morning all! How's everyone doing today? I feel really good that I'm back on track - I've had my moments, but for the most part I am eating healthy and exercising. I weighed this morning and I was 171 lbs., so that's another pound down - four pounds down since Monday. I know it won't continue at that rate, but it sure feels nice to drop the weight like I used to after surgery! I hope by another week to be in the 160's again. I plan to walk again this afternoon, if it starts to rain I'll go downstairs to the gym and walk on the treadmill. Then I'll do the WATP video tonight. Here's my plan for today: B: Isopure Zero Carb protein drink L: Unjury protein powder in lemonade D: chicken breast with asparagus and mushrooms cooked in some FF chicken broth. Snacks: Lowery's microwave pork rinds WW Flakes and Fiber cereal SF Popsicle Totals: Calories: 749 Carb: 16 Protein: 111 I know the calories are very low, but I think I'll eat low during the week, then up my calories during the weekend when it's harder for me to not 'pick'... Hope everyone's having a great day! Hugs, Nancy
sradcli74
on 5/18/06 11:58 pm
Congratulations on another pound down!!! I'm back at my old standby 183 as of this morning!!!! I've never been so happy to see that number. Now I just have to continue...so I can bein the 170's, then 160's...heck maybe I should just shoot for 150! I know I can do it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views