More to Lose, Wednesday..May 17, 2006

sradcli74
on 5/16/06 11:33 pm
Good Morning Everyone, I am so surprised how filling the frozen meals are. In another live, I would have to eat the meal and then a big salad to be satisfied. Yesterday, I was just fine with the meals. I didn't have such a bad day...I did eat about 4 doritos and 3 starburst. But today I am seeking 100% Compliance. Breakfast SB American Breakfast Burrito Snack Protein Snack Mandarin Oranges Lunch WW Low Carb Chicken Marsala Snack Yogurt and Grape Nuts Dinner Lean Cuisine Pork Something?? Snack philly Swirl I also logged into fitday. Haven't done this in quite a while. Calories 1018 Fat 21 Carbs 122 Protein 102 Have a great day!
IrishIze
on 5/17/06 12:53 am - NJ
Hi Teah, Well, it sounds like we're back on track! I weighed this morning and I'm down to 172, so I'm feeling good about being down three pounds in three days. I did well yesterday - stayed on track for the most part, and did the 2 mile WATP tape as well. Here's my plan for today: B: Isopure Zero Carb protein drink L: Unjury protein drink D: Diet coke chicken with asparagus Snacks: WW Flakes and Fiber cereal Carb Fix pretzels Babybel light cheese Totals: Calories: 670 Carbs: 20 Protein: 107 I'm planning to walk at lunch time for 30 minutes, then do a WATP video later on. Hope everyone has a great day!! Hugs, Nancy
sradcli74
on 5/17/06 3:21 am
I love to hear news like that. i'll be on the scale tomorrow morning for a midweek check up. Teah
TweedyBird
on 5/17/06 1:34 am - Somewhere, AR
It has been a long time since I have posted. But I am stuck! I would like to loose about 30 more pounds. So here goes! Today I am eating B: Protien Shake S: Coffee L: 1 Cup of carrots and Lean Cuis. S:Cottage Cheese and an apple D:Small Salad and 6 ozs of grill chicken S: Yogurt and an apple Calories 1100 Protein 80 Carbs 60 Good luck everyone and have a great day! Tweedy
sradcli74
on 5/17/06 3:19 am
Hi Tweedy, Welcome to the Train. I hope the ride is beneficial to you. Its good to see you posting again. I took a look at your pictures and you look great! Congratulations. Were here to motivate you and cheer you on. Take Care, Teah
jewelcrown
on 5/17/06 2:00 am
Hello all!!! Yesterday was okay... I had my protein drinks for two meals... the 3rd meal went off track a bit... yes... I had slice of my daughter's pizza... Oh well... new day... Only probably is, I am on travel for the rest of this week. My plan is to stick to protein... we'll see how it goes. I'll be back Sunday morning... I'm headed to Denver on business. Ladies... have a great week... TweedyBird...welcome the the train CHOO CHOO!!! We can do this!! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views