More to lose... Tuesday (5/16)...

jewelcrown
on 5/15/06 10:24 pm
Good morning... Guess what? Today is Tuesday... the day the pool has free goods from the St. Louis Bread Company (I think it's called Panera's in other cities). Anyway... today, I kept walking. I did not stop by the table. I fought temptation. Could it be I'm finally on a roll (pardon the pun)! Yesterday was pretty good! Oh, if only I had discovered AchievOne early in this process. Poured over ice, it does taste like a regular flavored iced coffee and... it doesn't give me the wind!! TMI!!! Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Scrambled Egg Lunch: AchievOne Salad Dinner: AchieveOne Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics.... Have a great day!!! Any other passengers on the train... or am I traveling solo! Denise
sradcli74
on 5/15/06 11:02 pm
Hey, I'm glad that you found something that is working for you. I decided to try the frozen meals, I picked up about a week's worth last night. So we'll see how that goes. I also forgot how expensive they were...whew! But if it helps me lose weight then I'm all for it. Today's Plan: Breakfast Yogurt w/Grapenuts Lunch South Beach Orange Chicken Dinner Another frozen meal Snack Protein Smoothie Citrus Salad Teah
jewelcrown
on 5/15/06 11:32 pm
Hey Teah!!! I'm glad you're still on the train... I've missed you!!! Those frozen meals are quite expensive. The South Beach ones are pretty tasty. My favorites are Orange Beef and Cashew Chicken. I still believe WE CAN DO THIS!!! !!! Have a great day!!! Denise
sradcli74
on 5/16/06 2:40 am
Hey Denise Don't worry, I'll be a passenger on this train, until it reaches its final destination and sits there for at least 5 years. I am having the orange beef and it is so good! Tastes better than the one I make. I picked up a few of the SB flavors that were on sale and some of the Weigh****chers and Lean Cuisine. Overall though I think SB is probably the best because they contain the most protein per serving. I hated to go back to this, because it feels like before when i was constantly dieting, but when ever I had the frozen meals and stuck with fresh fruit, I didn't go wrong. So what ever works and keeps me healthy. Now if someone could just push me to exercise, I'd be ok. BTW, thanks for the info about the Meet and Greet.
jewelcrown
on 5/16/06 2:55 am
I'm planning on attending the meet and greet in Chicago.... should be fun....
IrishIze
on 5/16/06 12:25 am - NJ
Hi fellow travelers! Denise - on passing those bagels by!! I love the Panera Asiago cheese bagel...haven't had one in quite awile, but ooh, they are so yummy! I did well yesterday - got a bit derailed at home and had some yogurt Cheerios, but didn't really pig out on them. I walked a mile on the treadmill in the afternoon, and did the WalkBlaster last night, so I feel better about things this morning. I'm feeling strong and committed today - it's a good feeling. Here's my plan for today: B: Isopure Zero Carb protein drink L: Unjury protein powder in lemonade D: Chicken breast (skinless), with a green salad Snacks: Lowry's microwave pork rinds WW Flakes & Fiber cereal, or Carb Fix pretzels (my last bag, they're now off the market...WAHHH) Totals: Calories: 606 Carbs: 12 Protein: 90 I hope to do the treadmill again this afternoon, and another WATP video this evening. Hope everyone has a great, healthy day!! Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 5/16/06 2:56 am
Hey Nancy!!! Great minds think alike... Asiago cheese is my favorite too!!! Okay, now I've got to stop drooling!!! We can do this!!! !
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/06 6:07 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I was below 1200 calories yesterday, for the first time in ages! Here's today's menu: B~bran flakes with milk L~chicken wrap, cottage cheese, crackers D~pork cutlets, sweet potato, green beans S~protein shake, 1 piece of candy, carrots Exercise: Not sure yet...I'd rather take a nap than exercise. If I DO exercise, it will be 30 minutes on the treadmill Cheers! Pamela
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views