More to lose... Monday (5/15)....

jewelcrown
on 5/14/06 11:59 pm
I'm loving these AchievOnes.... I think I may have finally found something that works for me. Today's plan is to have AchievOnes for 2 meals and South Beach for 1 meal. We'll see how it goes. Yesterday, was not all that stellar. My daughter cooked all day and I did partake. I was careful to try and stick with protein. I'm suddenly optimistic that I'll make the onederful land by July 6!!! Have a great day! : Denise
IrishIze
on 5/15/06 1:03 am - NJ
Hi Denise - way to go on your protein first, and how great that you are optimistic again. I'm joining you in doing the 2-3 protein drinks during the day and eating a high protein meal in the evening. That really seems to jumpstart my weight loss and I am SO ready to get back on the wagon. I'm going to get my exercise back in order as well. My goal is to lose 15-20 lbs by July 10 - that's when I'm going to Nova Scotia for a week and I want to feel healthy and be able to hike and horseback ride. We can all make our goals if we stick together and keep on trying! Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 5/15/06 1:12 am
We can definitely do this!!! Thanks for staying on the train!!! I was getting a little nervous that we had derailed. I did my normal 1 hr of water aerobics today. Nova Scotia... boy, how exciting. I think having something to look forward to also helps us stay motivated. WE CAN DO THIS!
sradcli74
on 5/15/06 10:56 pm
Hi Denise and Nancy, Good luck on your new meal plans. I haven't decided to jump on that train yet. But I'll be here cheering you guys on. Its weird that we all experienced some sort of gain around the same time. Have a great week.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views