More to Lose..Friday, May 12, 2006

sradcli74
on 5/11/06 11:12 pm
Good Morning Ladies, Last night when I looked in the mirror, I swear that I was looking in one of those carnival mirrors. It looked like someone had squished me and made me fat again. And it didn't help that the scale read 189 this morning either. I am in awe, I can't believe that I could go from 180 to 189 within a few days. That seems impossible, but I guess not. I need to work through this because its affecting me. Today Turkey Sausage Protein Smoothie Lobster Salad Frozen Fruit Dinner? Have a great day and weekend. P.S. Happy Mother's Day
jewelcrown
on 5/12/06 12:02 am
Well Teah... We're fast approaching that 24 month mark... I wonder if our bodies are just adjusting... We've got to fight all the harder... Just don't give up the fight!!! We can do this.... The AchievOnes haven't arrived yet. I don't know, I'm banking on my pouch being able to handle these. I want to go all the way back to the beginning. Liquids only for 10 days... Can I do it? We shall see.... Have a fantastic weekend.... Happy Mother's Day.... Denise
sradcli74
on 5/12/06 2:32 am
Hi Denise, I really hope you are wrong...about our bodies adjusting. I am already devastated being so close to 200 still. Especially when I thought I was doing well. I was thinking of using one of the online tools that already counts the calories and provides the meal plans. I usually have a protein drink every weekday, so I am sure to get in enough protein. I found that the ones I drank early on, I don't like anymore. I found some good ones that tastes like milkshakes from the vitaminshoppe.com. They are ready to drink, you just have to chill them. I don't think I could do liquids all day for 10 days, that one day I tried this week and after I got home, I couldn't do it anylonger. But I'm here to cheer you on. I'm already talking about what I can't do and I haven't even tried. I can be so disciplined in other areas of my life, why not with my weight. I'd hate to be a failure at this, especially after going through the surgery. Take Care
IrishIze
on 5/12/06 3:28 am - NJ
I would love to do 10 days of liquids - don't know if I can or not. I have to have a colonoscopy on May 24th, (ah, the joys of aging) and the day before I can only eat a light breakfast, then clear liquids for the rest of the day ~ and a Fleet at the end of the day to top it off!! Hopefully that will reduce me by a few pounds! I've tried the AchievOne's and I thought they were very good. Personally I like my Isopure Zero Carb powder and Unjury. I'm continuing to work at getting myself back on track. I'm sore from overdoing the exercise, but I'm going to continue on - I really think it's important. Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views