More to Lose...Monday (5/8)

(deactivated member)
on 5/8/06 8:18 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Well, since no one else has posted this thread, I guess I will I'm off to Weigh****chers in a few minutes. It's really a shame that I must weigh in fully dressed and AFTER I've eaten two meals, snacks, and filled up on liquids. I'm thinking I will post a 3 lb loss today (I should be around 226 there), but naked this morning I was 222...and on Friday morning, I was 220. I'm so sick of the scale going up and down and up and down...I wi**** would just keep going down. I had a rough weekend with food because we ate out at a restaurant without healthy options (I didn't choose the place) on Friday night, and then went to a huge BBQ on Saturday where the only things I could eat was noodles and rice (and too much grazing on it). Maybe NEXT Monday I will have a nice weigh in. Anyway, TOODLES! Breakfast: english muffin Lunch: chicken wrap cottage cheese apple Dinner: egg drop soup steamed chicken with white rice (chinese take-out...but I chose the healthy menu options and WW allotments) Snack: protein shake celery with salsa a couple bites of chili Exercise: 35 minute walk with daughter and dog
jewelcrown
on 5/8/06 9:04 am
We have Weigh****chers at work... Let me know how it works for you.... I may need to enroll. I do very well until I get home in the evening and then dam burts!!! My only claim to fame is that I keep trying!!! Hope you had a great weigh in!!! Denise
(deactivated member)
on 5/8/06 10:09 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I was down 4.4 lbs. It was an evening weigh-in, fully dressed, and after meals...SOOOOO WW has me about five lbs above where I am naked in the morning. Weekends are definitely my downfall, BUT I didn't do as poorly this weekend as I would have in the past. Plus, WW is helping to keep me from indulging at work (it's the end of the school year and all they do is feed us!). I still think the meetings are kind of lame, but at $12 a week, I'd hate to screw up...that's my motivation.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views