More to lose.... 5/9 (Tuesday)

jewelcrown
on 5/8/06 10:29 pm
Good morning ladies!! Okay, where us everybody... Teah, Nancy, Pamela... all aboard!!! Yesterday was good until about 5:30. I've got to find something to occupy my mind when I get home from work besides food. I'm doing excellent at work, just have to get the home fires in check. Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Bagel (yep... from the pool) Lunch: South Beach Orange Beef Dinner: South Beach Chicken Penne Snacks: Sugar free popsicles Nutrtition: 834 Calories 23 Fat 102 Carb 55 Protein Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics - DONE!
sradcli74
on 5/9/06 12:01 am
Hi Denise, I know exactly what you mean. When I am home, it gets ridiculous sometimes, because the food is right there. When I am at work, I refuse to pay those high cafeteria prices, so I am limited to what I pack in my bag, unless someone brings in a treat. This weekend was ridiculous. I think I am retaining water, because I don't think its possible to gain 10 pounds in 2 days. My scale read 189 on yesterday, imagine my surprise. I didn't do bad at all this weekend. I had fish, which was way too salty but I ate it anyway because I didn't feel like cooking anything else. so I believe that is the culprit. I didn't weigh this morning, but I will again in a couple of days. I've been drinking lots of water to flush myself out and limiting the sodium. Today I am doing liquids, because if that is an actual gain, i've got to get rid of it. so its only protein smoothies and water. I also packed some strawberries sweetened with splenda, just in case the urge to chew is too strong. Have a great one. Teah
on my W.
on 5/9/06 11:13 am - Canada
Hi Ladies, Well when we decide go gain I think we must do it collectively...HAHAHAHAH I had a good day yesterday and was trying to rid myself of the extra 2 pounds I put on when I just jumped on the scales tonight (I know...dumb thing to do) and it said 163!!! That is 2 in the wrong direction. I hope to at least be down to 161 again by tomorrow but I will try and stay away from the scales as they drive me crazy. I will keep going....gotta see those 150's again by Mohter's Day as it is the only gift I want. Hugs to all. Karen.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views