RNY on June 29th .... YEEHAW

happypeach
on 6/25/09 6:40 pm - Rome, GA
I'm gonna re-use the boxes that I unpack my skinny clothes from and repack with fat clothes as I shrink!!!! lol....... how bout that ? lol

Starting:  370, Current: 198.5, Goal: 190

jackijayne
on 6/27/09 6:38 am - OH
I'll just go shopping...lol  I have never had skinny clothes, so it will be all new to me.  I believe the good Will store will be my friend until I even out!  We are down o the wire, gang...gonna get out on the cycle with hubby and cruise awhile and relax.  Good luck everyone!
Blessed2
on 6/15/10 9:26 am
Woo Hoo!!!! I am so HAPPY for you! I have my RNY on the 28th of June, and I also started my two week liquid eating plan on this past Monday. I hae been through alot of waiting and I also am EXTREMELY excited that it is now less than 2 weeks away. I am new to this site, perhaps you could friend me and we could IM one another. My user name is Blessed2. I look forward to my journey and it would be fun to have a journey mate.
happypeach
on 6/15/10 1:50 pm - Rome, GA
Hey there!  I would love to be your friend!  I am now almost one year out and down 162 lbs.  It's an incredible journey!  Good luck!

Starting:  370, Current: 198.5, Goal: 190

Blessed2
on 6/15/10 2:38 pm
Happy Peach,
How do I make you my friend?  And congratulations on 162!!!!!!! that is AMAZING.
Blessed2

Most Active