june 17 is soooo close!! u ready??

Rachel DiLo
on 6/14/09 5:43 am
omg wheres all my june 17ers??? its quickly approaching!! im so excited i cant even explain it. im not even sure if it**** me yet lol every now and then i have an "oh crap im getting surgery" m0ment...but then it goes away haha im sure tuesday night im gonna be in freak out mode. well i hope you are all doing well as our time draws near!!!
*~*RacheL*~*

"I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past."

sunshinern140
on 6/14/09 5:51 am

I'm new and my surgery is June 16th and I'm very nervous.  I'm having the sleeve. 
Good Luck! 

Christy

Lina05
on 6/14/09 6:50 am - NJ
Good luck to everyone!!
logansmoose
on 6/14/09 9:59 am
I am getting a sleeve on the 16th also.  I am more nervous than excited, although I am excited to get the whole thing over with at this point in time.  I am suffering through two days of clear liquids after the two weeks of 800 calorie liquid diet.  At least after the surgery I am moving in the right direction.  Good luck everyone!

Rachel
Patti ATX
on 6/14/09 11:23 am - Austin, TX
RNY on 06/16/09 with
I totally understand your excitement.  My is 36 hours away and I can hardly wait!  I wish you much success...
(deactivated member)
on 6/15/09 9:14 am
RNY on the 17th. I am excited, and afraid. I am ready to get it over and move on with my life. I feel as if I have been in a holding pattern for a long time. I also have been on the 2 week 800 cal full liquid and now the 2 day clear liquid.
Good luck to all of you! I hope you all get home safe and sound.
Kimberly09
on 6/16/09 6:16 am
I am having RNY on the 17th also!  Sadly, it was postponed from the 16th but it gave me an extra day to clean house so I guess it all worked out.  I am super excited!
Most Active