3+ years post-op report

Boss
on 6/18/08 3:23 am - Southern, CA
Well, it's been a long time sinec I stopped by for a chat. Don't know if any of my old pals are still around here, but if you're new, I'll share a quick report about my observations at this point. I've regained about 10-15 pounds. That's not too bad. If I'm dilligent about my carbs, I can scrub them off, but as soon as I start cheating again, I put them on, and pretty quickly. I can now eat anything I want, and have no tolerance issues. ALCOHOL: Whoa. My tolerance is all out of whack, and I've just decided to quit all together. It totally affects me differently than before, and I don't care for it. Other than that things are great, and I'm still walking on two legs, instead of hopping around on one. My disease isn't gone, but it's improved. Anyway, to those of you just getting started, have fun. It's a great ride!
barbie1963
on 6/19/08 8:42 am - Parsonsfield, ME
Thank you for posting and letting us know how you are doing!! Nice to know how people three years out are doing. I just started and looking forward to the journey. Keep us posted how things are going...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 821 views
Canadian Surgens?
Balla · 0 replies · 807 views