Surgery Date 06/24/08

shaejr
on 6/16/08 11:53 pm - Riverview, FL
6 days and counting
obrienbus18
on 6/17/08 1:45 am - Linwood, MA
Me too!!! I am having surgery on June 24th. Had my pre-op appointement today. so excited. I am sure that you are too. Best of luck...Debbie
Itzalboutmenow !
on 6/17/08 2:00 am - Palmdale, CA
GET READY YOUR LIFE IS ABOUT TO START........ it might get different or even harder before it gets better, but it will get better trust me....... and when you come home PLEASE remember you did have surgery, just a little memory I'll share from my own 4-5 years ago, I forget really how long ago now...... my memory is a different story, I have epilepsy... ANYWAY..... my and my girlfriend had surgery sameday! got home stayed in bed ( - 1 - ) day, then had a great idea lets go walking at Costco, first off no free samples that sucked, but then the OMG hit us both, sounds like NOTHING 5 little cuts in your tummy you feel fine HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA then out of no where the liquid diet and the things they gave us in hospitol hit, I was so greatful we had come home, I barly made it to the potty........... down the leg ( I KNOW TMI ) but, I'm just trying to remind you, it's still major surgery...... so best of luck, and it's great to be a looser! who knew! Kelly
MuzikGurl
on 6/17/08 5:36 am - Dallas, TX
Me too! How are you guys doing on the liquid diet thing?? I spent 100 bucks for those shakes at the doctors office and hardly drank any of it. Those things are nasty! So I went and bought slim fast instead..drink two of those (1 for breakfast and 1 for lunch)..then for dinner I have to eat something or I can't sleep...so I eat 1-2 grilled chicken breasts and that's it..nothing extra. Then it's water or SF popsicles in between. Anyone else come up with their own diet for pre-op? Luckily my surgery is scheduled for 7am I'm assuming I'm the first one of the day. I'm so happy that it's finally coming down to a matter of days and not months. I was looking at my clothes in my closet and I found 6 brand new with tags blue jeans folded up...tried them on..HAHA...got as far as my thighs! Hopefully by fall I can enjoy wearing them. I'd like to get out of these sweats and into some cute shorts and some nice outfits...it would be nice to go to walmart or target and buy those 5 dollar tees and what nots and know they have my size! Just think about this..this time next year maybe we all can fit into a bikini...HAHA! =D Well, look for my updates on my profile page when I get home! Good luck pray for me and I'll pray for all of you! =D Take Care! ~Mary~
morgaborg25
on 6/17/08 8:06 am - TX
I just had mine 6 days ago and it's awesome. Good luck with yours!
jnaturalcutie
on 6/17/08 9:24 am - Euclid, OH
I am the 24th also!! My doc did not recommend liquid diet only the day before surgery.
allegro2u
on 6/20/08 1:44 pm - Trussville, AL
Mine is also on the 24th! My doctor gave me a 1000 calorie diet that I've followed for 2 weeks. Its high protien, low carb, no surgar. Good luck to you guys too...I will be praying for you too!
puertoricanprincess20

on 6/22/08 9:33 am - FLUSHING , NY
Mine to lets keep in touch
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 821 views
Canadian Surgens?
Balla · 0 replies · 807 views