Anyone else!!!!!?????

IndigoStar
on 6/10/08 3:27 am - SUNNY CALIFORNIA
Hello all you Sept babies, hows everyone doing, is it me or am i the only one at a weight loss stall im down to 180lbs and the scale keeps bouncing from 183 to 180lbs never anything less, im getting so frustrated, ive uped my excercise to 5 times a week and trying to get my protien in still have a hard time with that but im trying, im just wondering am i done loseing or does this happen to everyone??
Itzalboutmenow !
on 6/16/08 5:29 am - Palmdale, CA
I had surgery oh...... 4-5 years ago..... my number is 156...... but I"m only 5'3 and shrinking due to other health problems.... any who, doll No it's not just you, HOWEVER! almost every night I eat like it doesn't have to be a lot but past 9pm and that's not helping, I cheat EVERY!!!!!!! day, and this far out I can get away with murder and not gain my weight back, I get on the scale every day and if the scale goes over like 159-160 I get back on track and stop playing around, so how strick are you be honest with your self, then look at it, call the doctor and put a light under his A** if nothing else......... best wishes to you........ Kelly
IndigoStar
on 6/16/08 6:15 am - SUNNY CALIFORNIA
Thank you Kelly for your responce i got on the scale this morning and woooohoooo im down to 178 finally out of the 180s, i have been uping my water and trying to get my protien in , so i guess im still loseing I just have to try and stay on track and keep my eyes on the prize of 150
gobelkys
on 6/19/08 4:16 am - MIAMI, FL
Yo can also do the 5 day pouch test, I haven't tried myself, but I've heard it gets you back on track... Good Luck Belkys
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 821 views
Canadian Surgens?
Balla · 0 replies · 807 views