bc/bs Psyc Eval help

ReCurve
on 6/9/08 4:19 am - Peoria, AZ
Can anybody recommend a WLS friendly one? I thought this would be the easy part. I have been going through BC/BS list for two days just trying to get an appointment. None are taking new patients. I'm in the west valley but I don't mind driving across town. I need to get this done asap. Thank you in advance sorry about posting this on the main forum I'm still new at this
(deactivated member)
on 6/9/08 4:54 pm - AZ
Gene, I called this Pschy place by Paridise Valley mall. I got a appt, for the next day. I did the testing done first on the computer and talked to the doctor for about 45 mins. THan I was out of there. He would not tell me If I passed. He said I did good on his side. My he has to compare the comments that I did on the computer. He took my Healthnet HMO plan. His name was Dr Vijay Jain Like (jane). He was really cool and nice but he really did not talk much about wait loss surgery maybe alittle bit. I can tell he wanted to get out og the office and go home. It was 6.45pm and still light out. I can't believe what a quick appt I got. He jusy focused on life in general. The testing part asked you 3 or 4 times do you love your mother or do you want to set a big fire or do you want to hurt some one and that was over over again. His phone # is 602 494 8105. Chairs were very small and hurt my hips. The couch was so low I could not get out of it.In the testing room things were so cramed in there. It was very painful to take the test I elevated my legs on a CPU on the floor. I haveto cancel appt for my psy testing done on JUne 16 and will cancell in the am.The person I was suppose tp see was Steven Salvov and they take very LONG to do reports. They are at the AZ Neurolical ASS BUILDING across from Bowell hospital there # is 972 3800 and ask for Sonjia in Higgins and Salvau office. Hope I could help you . Dawn
Phillipsphoto
on 6/10/08 2:31 am - Westminster, MD
I went to: Marsha D. Somers, Ph.D. She has two office Glenn Burnie 410-760-9079 Silver Spring 301-625-7612 They took my BC/BS PPO with a $65 co-pay. She's mainly done them for Dr Roe and some for GBMC Dave
Phillipsphoto
on 6/10/08 2:34 am - Westminster, MD
My apologies. Something is going on with this site. I clicked on the maryland board and it sent me to this board. I did not realize it until I had already posted. Sorry about that. Dave
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 821 views
Canadian Surgens?
Balla · 0 replies · 807 views