anyone else starting liquids today? surgery in 2 weeks

Shelly W.
on 6/14/08 6:41 am - Sumner, WA
I'll have to agree with Tasha about walking. That has been the best thing for me post-op. I still should be walking more. Just don't forget about your liquids while adding something else to do.
psst567
on 6/15/08 8:12 pm - Elizabethtown, KY
I also started my liquid diet on June 9th and it has been pure heck...UGH!!! I was doing really good for the first 4 days and then it went to heck in a hand basket, well after a couple of days of not doing so well and finding this site. You all have given me the strength to say I CAN DO THIS. I'm scheduled to have RNY on June 23rd, and I have now set a goal at losing a total of 5-10 pounds in this next week, since I probably sabatoged this past weeks efforts. Thank You Everyone!!! Good Luck also!!!!!!!
lisainphilly
on 6/16/08 8:10 am - Philadelphia, PA
You'll do fine Angie. In the past week of liquids, I've lost 6 pounds, so I am sure you can lose at least 5 or more in the next week. We are both having surgery on the same day! Good luck! I'm not sure if I'll be going open or lap because I also have to have my gallbladder out so I guess it'll be a surprise when I wake up. Keep in touch and let me know how you're doing, we can compare notes. Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 821 views
Canadian Surgens?
Balla · 0 replies · 807 views