Surgery Date is May 22/08

Daisy_Mae
on 5/1/08 2:24 pm - Canada
Hi Everyone.. I am just beginning my journey, looking for other people to meet and become friends :)
cpl60
on 5/2/08 6:17 am - Langley, Canada
Hi Tara! I am a newbie here as well and have not yet booked a date ... still in the researching phase but getting ever so closer! Are you having RNY? Where? Wishing you all the best. Colleen
Dutchess74
on 5/13/08 7:58 am - Peterborough, Canada
Hi Colleen I am having my Surgery in Toronto Canada Yeah I am having RNY on the 22nd of may.. Coming up so soon I will add you to my friend list easier to keep up Tara
twinsdaddy
on 5/4/08 1:00 am - winthrop, MA
Hi well its May 4th are you getting scared or pumped up my date is June 10th so im right behind you
3kings4me
on 5/7/08 7:04 am - newport new, VA
Hi Tara, I'm just starting out myself I'm waiting for approval from my insurance company so that I can set a date. I'm having lapband surgery what kind are you having? I'm trying to lose weight before my surgery because my doctor said it would be better if I did. I've lost 2 lbs. so far. I look forward to hearing from you and get updates on how far you have come and I will do the same for you. If you ever need anyone to lean on I'm here. A good friend in VA.
Dutchess74
on 5/13/08 7:52 am - Peterborough, Canada
I am having RNY surgery, I am currently just about to start my second week of optifast... not too yummy, but getting through.. I have just over a week before my surgery, I am beginning to feel a wee bit anxious but I am sure everything will be ok Congrast on your weight loss... keep up the great work Tara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 821 views
Canadian Surgens?
Balla · 0 replies · 807 views