Correction to typo...I finally HAVE a date.......need support

Jan D.
on 5/1/08 2:29 am
I've been in this journey of mine for a little ove a year now and after all the ups and downs I finally have a date. Let's hope I get Ins. approval this has me paranoid. My Doctor's Assistant originally wanted to schedule me for May 30th But Im graduating college on June 5th and ...hell yeahh I want to go to graduation shooooot I busted my behind to get there I dont want to miss that day LOL. Then she said June 6th and she realized I'll probably not make it in since the 5th I'll be celebrating......maybe I'll tell her to schedule it for that day the faster the better LOl....so now my big day is June 13th...hope to hear from you guys.....Jannette
Havnfun2
on 5/8/08 1:16 pm - WA
I'm right there with you .. my surgery is scheduled for the 24th of June. Was going to be the 10th of June and I was saying yes yes yes.. until I realized I have a new granddaughter coming the 5th! Not going to miss that no matter how much I want my surgery! It works out in the long run though.. new baby.. other granddaughter will be out of school and birthday parties over.. then me time! So.. no matter how it had to be pushed back a little..it will be all worth it in the long run! Cant wait to see your progress!
Jan D.
on 5/10/08 3:03 pm
Awwwww new baby, Grandbabies Rock..... we know how that goes, well at least I could only imagine......congratulations on the upcoming arrival of your granddaughter and your surgery june 24th...Promise to keep me posted...take care Jannette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 821 views
Canadian Surgens?
Balla · 0 replies · 807 views