One year anniversary on the 14th

terrycoles
on 6/12/05 1:19 pm - Corpus Christi, TX
Hi Everyone, Well Tues is my one year anniversary and I've lost 144 pounds so far. I've gone from a size 24 to a size 4. I'm weighing in at 132 pounds now and was hoping to be down a little less (my goal was 130) by now. Hubby and I just started taking dance lessons and we were at a practice party on Fri night. I was lined up with other women in front of a wall of mirrors waiting my turn to dance the merangue with the men. It was the first time I got to compare my body to the bodies of other women. While standing there waiting my turn and comparing myself to women who I thought were thin, I realized "damn I'm skinny." I was thinner than most of the other women. It made me realize that I AM as thin as people keep telling me I am, since I can't see it. It made me feel good to realize that I AM a success! I'm 132 pounds, my body fat is at 22% which means I'm fit. I've gone from a size 24 to a size 4 pants, extra small tops. I shop in junior size stores now. I heard on the news recently that a "healthy" average teenager today wears a size 9. I can wear a junior size 5, so I'm smaller than the average teenager! Truly amazing!!!! It's been a great year! Congrats to all you june bugs on your success too. Terry Coles 276/132
jeanann
on 6/21/05 7:03 am - Emory, TX
Terry, Congrats on all your success. You are an inspiration. Keep it up, girl! Jean Ann
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views