Why so down on my 1 year out anniv?

vwchick
on 6/9/05 3:30 am - new port richey, fl
Hellooooo,,, today is my 1 year anniversary,,, looking back what a awesome year it has been. Why am I feeling blue today, I should be estatic,,, I even dressed up a bit, well looking kinda cute, did my hair and make up,,,,, I look pretty damn good, but why am I blue inside? I gotta get out of this funk... I started out at 316lbs,, now I am 187.5lbs,,, of course I wi**** was down more (must be the reason for the funky mood)... I have lost a total of 63.5 inches! This includes my chest, waist, hips, R arm, L arm, L thigh, R thigh only... lets sseeee 63.5 that equals 5.2 feet, that is a good way to look at it..... I am kinda mad at myself for feeling so down today,,, come on and help out a girl that is stuck in a rut!!!!! Christy Lap RNY 316/187.5/145
IleneRachel
on 6/9/05 3:06 pm - Massapequa, NY
Hi Christy! Congratulations on your anniversary and your wonderful achievement! {{{HUGS}}} Isn't it weird how we human beings get blue when we should be tickled pink? In our case, I have a feeling that a lot of it is emotional exhaustion. It's probably been one heck of a ride for you! You've come a long way! I know, for myself, my own excitement and happiness at losing weight/inches, coupled with the emotions brought on by the reactions of other people, tend to exhaust me and sometimes (especially when alone) I emotionally "crash." It's hard being upbeat so much! I also think that sometimes these feelings are feelings of guilt. Even though I know I'd tried all sorts of things in the past to lose weight and the decision to have WLS was the right one, I sometimes feel like I'm receiving unjustified praise. Silly, huh? I guess I'm so used to feeling bad about myself that it's hard to accept the good feelings! Could some of these things be what's bothering you? Well, keep your spirits up, you are doing great and deserve to feel good! ~~ Ilene Rachel RNY WLS June 22, 2004 Top wt 296.5/Present 172.5
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views