1 year today

(deactivated member)
on 6/9/05 12:18 am
Today is my 1 year re-birthday (for my surgery). I am so much happier. I have lost 143 pounds, am now shopping in the junior dept and wearing a size 12 and am enjoying spending more time with my kids without the fear of embarrassing them. I am also enjoying riding the rides at Six Flags and Great America. Some of my goals for the coming year are to lose another 25 pounds, go skydiving, learn to ride my new bike, go dancing (taking a summer college class) and go horseback riding. Wishing you a wonderful journey and all the happiness you heart can hold.
vwchick
on 6/9/05 3:34 am - new port richey, fl
Happy anniversary,,,, Mine is the day after yours,,, its amazing when you look back and see where you came from,,, size 12 huh? I am a bit jealous, I am in a 14/16...... I am right there with you on the rides,, I have season passes to busch gardens and hit all the roller coasters and love it,, horseback riding is one thing I wanna do too,,,, you doing a awesome job,, keep it up!! Christy Lap RNY 316/188/145
terrycoles
on 6/9/05 6:29 am - Corpus Christi, TX
congrats....my anniversary in on the 14th. Hubby and I just bought bikes, and just started taking dance lessons.....ballroom, swing, western etc.....lots of fun and exercise too. Something I never would have done a year ago when I was fat!! And I can even dance in heels now. And when we go out dancing at clubs sometimes we're the only ones on the dance floor and my husband said to me last weekend "all eyes are on your dear." And I actually liked that idea! What a difference a year makes, although I'm down cause I'm bloated this week and up a few pounds. Also skipped the lunchtime workout today and ate more than usual.....oh well sometimes we just have to relax and eat a bit more I guess. I'd like to do skydiving too, but it's so expensive for a few minutes of freefalling through the sky. Hubby thinks I'm nuts! I've lost 143 pounds on a good day, 2 pounds from my goal of 130 pounds. Went from a size 24 to a size 4 which are hard to find and 6's are loose. Wising you continued success! Terry Coles 276/132/130 soon hopefully
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views