One Year...WOW!

AngieM
on 6/4/05 12:49 am - Somewhere in, Pa
Hard to believe that a whole year has come and gone since surgery already! Starting weight was 303, currently at 157 for a total loss of 146 pounds. A whole new life, for sure! I must admit I have become complacent lately, and really need to get back on track. It is scary how much I can eat now, compared to the first few months. Folks ask me all the time, would you do it all again? And the answer is..I would do it once a year if I had to!! Congrats June Babies on your anniversary!! 303/157/130?
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/05 6:07 am
WOW! You've done AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Angie 280/177/135 http://www.geocities.com/tiger_angie
Melissa S
on 6/4/05 6:34 am - Cool Ridge, WV
Congratulations! You have done great! Wow I can't believe it has been almost a year. What a year it has been. Melissa @ 5'10" Lap Rny 6-22-04 300/167/165?
marypoco
on 6/5/05 5:39 am - amherst, MA
excellent job my fellow junebug!!!!!! I know how you are feeling!! I cannot believe that this Wenesday it will be 1 year for me too!!! I went from 268/260 @ surgery time to 151. my stats: from a 24 to a 10/12 in some styles from a 44DD to a 36 D from a 3X to a Large from a size 9 wide shoe to a Size 8 I just sent in an updated picture so I will have an updated picture on my site soon. Congrats to all you junebugs. and tell us all how you are doing 1 year later! Mary
Tasha M.
on 6/5/05 11:54 am - Colonial Heights, va
Ang, I have been so nonexisitant on this group but I do read the posts as they are delivered to my email. Anyway, yours stood out to me because we have the same anniversary, the same starting weight and the same amount lost. How's that for something in common? I don't know how tall you are but I am 5'4"-5'5" and I am wearing size 12 or size lrg pants and size lrg or xlrg tops. I feel like I'm pretty average now. Not skinny but definitely not fat anymore. Such a wonderful feeling. I'd like to lose about 20 more pounds but I think I'm gonna have to kick the exercise up a notch to get there. LOL I'd also like to find my boobs and my butt. I seem to have misplaced them somewhere. ;) Congratulations to everyone!!! What a wonderful year this has been for us all. I'll try to stay in touch more. I know how important it is to be a part of a support network. Especially now that we will all have to work hard to either keep losing or at least not regain. Happy Anniversary to EVERYONE!!!! Tasha....*****ally needs to get a new a picture put up.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views