One Yr/stretch marks...

s S.
on 6/2/05 5:13 am - latham, NY
well here i am, one year later, 152 lbs less... started at around 267 and now weight about 115... size 26 to size 0-2... i still cant belive it all, thank god i had a very smooth surgery and recovery, havent had a problem at all... i dont have any hanging skin therefore dont need a tummy tuck, but i have stretch marks on my stomach area and on upper arms... i dont know how to get rid of them, any advice will be appreciated... now that i am so small i want to be able to wear sleeveless shirts which is not possible till i can get rid of these stretch marks... congradulations to all of u june bugs out there on such a awsome weight loss, we all made it, we have come through, lets be proud of ourselves. ss
vwchick
on 6/3/05 12:14 am - new port richey, fl
I saw something on the news a while ago,, where this young 20ish yr old was getting a type of laser procedure on her stretch marks,, it showed a big difference when they compared a few areas,,, Maybe call around to those laser hair removal places and ask,, als a tan helps hide them a bit,,, congratulations on your amazing success!! Christy
Shepherd
on 6/7/05 1:08 am - Lomita, CA
HI SS, Congrats on the amazing success. Unfortunately, stretch marks are difficult to get rid of. For most people they do fade in time, but that depends on how deep they are and how dark. As the other poster mentioned a Tan will help camoflauge them. Short of an expensive Laser treatment, I'm afraid these puppys are hard to get rid of! Wishing you the best of luck, Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views