New photo :-)

(deactivated member)
on 6/1/05 7:01 pm
I've posted a new photo on my profile. You will notice on my profile that it is my birthday today... but please don't think I'm trying to get you to sing Happy Birthday to me or anything... REALLY!!! I just liked the way the picture turned out and wanted to share it with you all Angie 280/178/135 http://www.geocities.com/tiger_angie
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/05 4:55 am
You look awesome and soooo happy!
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/05 1:40 pm
Thanks so much I never really thought about the smile thing, but apparently I'm REALLY smiling now or something 'cause I get that HAPPY comment a lot! Tee hee... I tell you what though, it is very cool and freaky and exciting and scary when I look at a picture like this, because it's like... WHO IS THAT? I still don't really SEE me like that... very weird
marypoco
on 6/5/05 5:58 am - amherst, MA
Angie you LOOK so great!!! Like a whole new person. WOW I know what you mean about a different person. I look at my new pictures and wonder who it is. because I still feel I look the same. how did you post those new pictures on your site? I tryed but the links never show up as pictures. HUM???? Again very, very nice pictures. Mary. 6/8 268/260/151
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/05 3:32 pm
Ahhh... thank you Mary! That's so sweet I tried to put the code here for adding pictures to the profile or website, but it didn't work... please e-mail me Angie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views