WOW!!!! It's Been a Year Already

barbara B.
on 6/1/05 2:00 am - hickory, nc
Well i caint believe a year ago today i was in the hospital,thinking oh my gosh what have i done But to day i thank God for the DR.Cox and the staff at Hickory WLC.I believe thay helped to save my life,to day i can walk as much and as far as i wont to.I have went down from a size 36 paint's to a 18..*to me these are small* and from a size 4x shirt to a large..I am not loosing that much any longer but who cares i have lost 128 and i can breath.again 337/209/ ?
(deactivated member)
on 6/1/05 3:18 am
AWESOME!!! Way to go! 18 is NOT TOO SHABBY!!! You're doggone right to be proud!!!! I can't wait to see all the anniversary/re-birth messages this month!!! Angie 280/179/135 http://www.geocities.com/tiger_angie
Tracey L.
on 6/1/05 10:35 am - Lakebay, WA
I have to agree, I can't believe it's been a year. I've gone from a size 26 to a 14 and haven't exercised at all. I'm not proud of that, just telling the truth. I do think that this last 30 lbs will require some exercise to budge though, so today I went and bought myself the cutest workout outfit with a matching sun hat...I plan to walk. I have gone from 287# to 176#. The weight is moving VERY slowly since I over snacked on the holidays, but again, I think exercise will be my salvation. I haven't posted photos, but plan to this week with my starting and current photo. It's striking how much I've changed. Best to all of you June bugs out there! Tracey Lynn
Julie S.
on 6/14/05 12:13 am - Littleton, CO
Congratulations! I had my surgery on June 1 also. I went from 290 to 1 70. I'd still like to lose 20 lbs more, but I'm happy with my new self. I run every day with our dog, and he lost 7 pounds, too! Best of luck to you. I hope you feel as great as I do!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views