entering uncharted territory . . .

CVanscyoc
on 6/6/05 3:18 pm - Sarahsville, OH
Well its been a few days since I have been on this site and I couldn't agree MORE with your post. It's like I have forgotten what to do..or how to feel about this whole weight loss thing, that and the fact that I gained 5 pounds this week out of no where.. and not really sure why. It's weird because those feelings of "failure and incompetence" all came flooding back...and It scares me to death!!!! I don't want to GAIN or FAIL! and now that I am a size 14 I still feel like I am too close to my former size of 26.... I also look in the mirror and see a fat person still...... wow...I wonder if I am secretly sabotaging myself. So yeah I totally relate to the posts on here.... our minds are strange creatures.....that need ot be trained. I love this site and know if it wasn't for people like ALL OF YOU posting I couldn't make it! SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE POST! and hang in there....we can experience this uncharted territory...with finesse if we just believe that WE BELONG here. Cindy in OHio 287/170/140hopefully.....
(deactivated member)
on 7/4/05 1:06 am - SC
I know what you mean! I have lately found myself saying in my mind..."well, that's it...the ride is over...this is where I will stay." I have never been smaller than what I am right now as an adult. I can't imagine being a 14 muchless a 10 or 12! I am in a 16, which I am tickled pink to be in. But, I definately have to work on being mindful of my food intake and exercise. I have behaved poorly for the past month. I definately think it has been mentally associated with my one year anniversary. Weird how that fat-person-syndrome works...what a vicious circle. I am sure glad I signed on today to take a look at the others in my boat. It really encouraged me to know I am not alone and not totally crazy. It also helped me to throw away a brownie I was chomping on and tell myself, I need PROTEIN! Thanks to you all for being here and signing on! Keep up the GREAT work! God bless you ALL! Marsha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views