Stuck at a plateau...

Theresa R.
on 5/11/05 12:29 pm - Marietta, GA
Had my surgery on 6/15/04. Right now I am at a plateau. Haven't lost any weight but haven't gained any weight. Any suggestions to start losing weight again? Thanks!
Itzalboutmenow !
on 5/12/05 1:54 pm - Palmdale, CA
I posted this on the CA site today.......think I'll start a plateau' peps page.. and see how that goes......I don't have the answers.. I'm in the same boat as are others, and knowing I wasn't alone made me feel good, I think staying greatfull for the weight loss I've had, and feeling normal and knowing that this plateau is also normal helps me wake up with out the depression........so............. that didn't answer any of your questions.. but I hear that out of the blue people start loosing again.. so I'm gonna keep eating right, try and drink more water, keep exersizing stay accountalbe......and fricken pray,,,,,,,,I'm also gonna start looking into plastics................................thank you Mizz Martha... for your help on that........ok that's my .02
Betterthanbefore
on 5/18/05 2:00 am - Naperville, IL
I did lower carb, ( Not No Carb) make most of your meals be protein based 1 cardio workouts every other day A lot of water And no eating after 8pm. I have broken my plataue!!!!!!!! Mr. Jae
Betterthanbefore
on 5/13/05 1:46 am - Naperville, IL
I am stuck at a plateau also!!!!!!!!!!! So I dont have much advice, but what I am going to do is do the plateau buster I didnt about 7 months ago. And if it works I will post it on here! if it doesnt I will lurk quietly...lol... So starting monday, I am going to break the plateau, I have been stuck at 246! well actually 246, 247, 248, 249, and back to 246. My scales just changes between thoes numbers! But I am determinded to break my plateau now!! Jae -128lbs
kelly E.
on 5/17/05 10:14 am - Woodbridge, VA
RNY on 06/30/04 with
what is the plateau buster??? I need help too!!
Betterthanbefore
on 5/18/05 1:59 am - Naperville, IL
I do lower carb, ( Not No Carb) make most of your meals be protein based 1 cardio workouts every other day A lot of water And no eating after 8pm. I have broken my plataue!!!!!!!! Mr. Jae
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views