11 months weight in

sreddig
on 5/22/05 3:52 am - Salem, OR
Hi, my 11 months is 5/28. I started at 313 and have gone down to just under 200, depending on the time of day(you know how that is.) I started in a size 4 or 5x shirt, and 28/30 pants and now wear a xl top and 16 or 18 jeans. This is due to my alien(hernia). And as soon as tt is allowed by surgeon, I will be down a lot more. Went from 46DDD to 40DD, and there is so much hanging skin from belly and inner thighs that trying on a swimsuit I dont know whether to laugh or cry. It is pretty droopy. BUT, I would not trade this for the world! I am enjoying this ride so much! Sheri
B.J.
on 5/28/05 8:30 pm - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Hi 'bugs . . . Well today 5/29 is my official 11th month out and I'm kinda bummed as it appears that I've GAINED 2-3 lbs this weekend, hopefully it's water weight as my TOM is right around the corner, grrrrrrr. I am down to "180" from 300 for a loss of 120 lbs to date. Down from size 5X/30-32 to 12's and 14's. I've lost 8 inches in my bust PLUS down one cup size. Lost about 1/2 of my thick hair at month 5 but now have "sproings" growing back in for that sexy unkempt look, ahem. My body looks like a sharpei on crack . . . but there's always PS to fix that. -BJ who is SERIOUSLY going to be watching her CARB INTAKE for the next four weeks!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views