Calling All Junebugs -- ANNIVERSARY CHALLENGE!!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/10/05 5:25 am
Height: 5'3" Start weight: 308lbs Current weight: 169lbs annniversary goal: 160 anniversary date is 6/9/05
Cherish M.
on 5/10/05 5:27 am - Franklin, LA
Everyone is doing sooo well. I feel bad that I havent been doing anything to lose any weight. And I have not lost. Starting weight...218 June 9th 2004 was my date current weight...142 a loss of 76 lbs. I am 5'3 And I have no motivation what so ever. I have gone from a size 20-22 to a 6-8 That in itself is a superior ...major...awsome testimony!!!! But I would like to see myself below 140 if only for a moment. I had gotten to 138 and the next week...back to 140...then 142. I have discovered chips and apple pies from mcDonalds...they do not make me dump. Why....Why would I go back to eating all the crap that got me fat in the first place???? Is anyone else going thru this? I do not want to gain....I want to lose. I feel okay ...and I look good. My family says not to lose anymore. I still see the fat girl in the mirror. I know its a mind game...so ...why am I afraid to be thin???? Someone please respond!!!!!!!!!! Thanks
Teresa M.
on 6/3/05 4:31 pm - Paducah, KY
Hi Cherish, I know exactly how you feel , I have been so depressed lately because I can't seem to get back on track, I have been eating chips, candy , all the crap that I used to eat, and I feel like a total failure!!!! I have gone from 388 lbs. to 263 lbs. (was 255 lbs.) I gained back up to 270 lbs. have brought it back down to 263 lbs. but can't keep control long enough to get on down !!! I am so depressed and SCARED out of my mind , I cry a lot and feel like I have blown myself out of the water, I have been working since march 6th. this year , first job in 21 yrs. and I have been off track ever since and it just keeps getting worse. I canceled my doctors Apointment last month because I have lost my Ins. temporarily. I have been going on spending sprees and eating like there is no tomorrow. I need HELP!!!!!!!! God Please Help!!!!!! I don't want to regain my weight, I want so bad to reach my goal. I am sorry I don't have any answers for you Cherish , But I wanted to let you know that you are not alone in the struggle, I will keep you in my Prayers and Please Pray for Me too and all those like us who are Strugling right now. If anyone can help Us PLEASE DO !!!!!!!!!! God Bless You All Teresa M. KY.
Teresa M.
on 6/3/05 4:47 pm - Paducah, KY
I forgot to tell you that I will be celebrating my 1 yr anninersary on June 24th. I am afraid, I feel so presured to do Great, I am getting so much attention and praise, it scares me, is that normal ? I fear the Plastics, I fear the loose skin, My Husband says I look Great to Him, If that is true why can't I see that? Sorry for the double post , I just had to finish my train of thought, I haven't been able to say anything to anyone about how I feel, maybe saying it here will help me to let it go. Thanks Everyone for letting me get it out of my system. Teresa M. KY
dplotz
on 5/13/05 2:52 am - Bethel Park, PA
I'm shooting for 229. I'm at 247 right now. Started at 341. I'd settle for 241 just to make that 100lbs... 229 would get me out of the Severely Obese category and into just Obese...
Laura B.
on 5/16/05 6:01 am - Stilwell, KS
How much more do you think you can lose by your Anniversary Date??? Set your GOALS now!!! Here's my stats: Start weight -- 300 Current weight -- 180 Anniversary Goal -- 160 hopefully!!! Hoping to hear from all of you JuneBugs, I love reading our success stories Alrighty, I'll take that challenge. Here's my stats: Start weight - 270 current weight - 159 Anniversary Goal (June 21st) - 150 This might actually be extremely difficult, considering how hard i've hard to struggle to lose the last 10 lbs, but I have no problem shooting for it. If I miss it, and am 152, I'll be ok with that too. Laura
msrob68
on 5/16/05 10:18 pm - Hampshire, TN
Here are my stats Start weight 317lbs Current weight - 185 Anniversary Goal - 175 lbs I would have liked to been to my goal of 150 but I know that will not happen...I am just so happy to be where I am at... I went from wearing a size 30-32 and now I am wearing a size 14 wooohoo Robin
kelly E.
on 5/17/05 10:25 am - Woodbridge, VA
RNY on 06/30/04 with
I was getting a bit disgusted with myself as I have only lost 15 lbs over the last 3 months. Maybe this will motivate me to succeed... Here's my stats: Start weight - 245 Current weight - 160 Anniversary goal - Realistically...150 and that is shooting high!! Kelly
CVanscyoc
on 5/17/05 5:05 pm - Sarahsville, OH
I guess I haven't been online ...not sure how I missed this awesome challenge.... but here's my stats/goal! Anniversary Date: June 18, 2005 Here's my stats: Height: 5'4" Start weight -- 287 Current weight -- 163-165 (depends on the day) Anniversary Goal -- 150 hopefully!!! My final goal: 130-140 Everyone keeps telling me I should stop where I am now...that another 30 lbs. would be too much.....but I want to get as far away from my starting point as I possibly can get. This is such an awesome feeling....I love feeling good about my self and my health! Thanks for the challenge! Cindy
traci F.
on 5/18/05 2:55 am - gadsden, AL
Here's my stats: Start weight -- 226 Current weight -- 160 Anniversary Goal -- 140 Mine is just coming off so slow now. I guess the closer I get to my goal the slower it will come off. I need to be revived. It seems as though I've lost my motivation.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views